Eric Ebron--a team leader for the Colts?

A statue for birds to shit on sounds about right.

But with stone hands it could still catch something accidentally…

The foam hands could be interchangeable with different models available, from the the Detroit special middle finger model to the G.I. Joe style with king fu slip.

Getting married and having kids does help/forces you to mature. I’m glad to see a fellow human turn it around and be a blessing to his wife and kids.
Yes he frustrated me as a Lion, glad BQ made the call. Good for him to look in the mirror and turn things around. Would have been hard to do it in Det. Both the media and fan base wore on him.

3 Likes

This is the kind of stuff I wish I’d have come up with :+1:

3 Likes

All true. All people can change. It would have been harder for him in Detroit, because of the reputation he built for himself here.

From what I’ve read, he gets to be his true self, on the field. He’s more like a WR than a TE. Here, we were asking him to do “tough guy” things, and it really didn’t suit him. I’d get pissed, when I watched him take plays off. Dude wasn’t a good fit for our system.

Super-glad we got rid of him, as he wasn’t going to succeed here, either as a fit for the offense, or as a locker room presence. Glad he’s doing better, and glad he’s changed. Still glad he is gone, but I am glad he’s turned his life around too.

1 Like

I am starting Ebron at TE in most of my draft kings lineups. A couple have Ebron at TE and Hock at flex.

Ebron is due for a big game.

Uhh, Ebron had one 100 yard game last year. He’s nothing more than a redzone threat…and he’s not even that this year that they have all their weapons back, Ebron has kind of become an afterthought again. 7 catches for 80 yards in 3 games…LOL!

A big game for Ebron is like 50 yards receiving and a TD…meh.