Erin is playing me thinks

Yeah I’d be surprised if he didn’t jock strap up his vag and play this year. He’s a little drama queen beotch.

3 Likes

This was really easy to see coming.

1 Like

I suspected but would not run around here saying “Oh I KNEW he was going to play.”

I had no clue and really it not on my top 1000 radar list….

I simply want us to beat them…. Whoever is playing!!

1 Like

7 Likes

This entire saga is watching Rodgers get hurt and then us lead for entire game. Then with last two minutes Rodgers comes back in and gets a few ticky tacky calls before beating Detroit.

At least he only has a few more years. They can’t possibly land another HOF’er after Rodgers.

2 Likes

They don’t need a HOF QB to win. Their roster is so stacked their only concern was getting a 3rd string QB who would eventually become a backup and then 2-3 years later would become a starter. They don’t need anyone else.

1 Like

For one, Jordan Love is going to be our starter next season, in his third year.

Second, you do realize that Rodgers was our backup for three seasons himself?

Yes. In simply saying what are the odds they follow up two HOF’er Qb’s with a 3rd? Would be amazing for them if they do and terrible for nfc north.

I can’t think of a team that’s actually done it unless its like the Cowboys from 50 years ago or something…which I don’t really count because that’s graded on a curve at this point.

The 49ers are one of the best I can think of going from Montana to Young to Jeff Garcia. Garcia wasn’t a HOF QB but he ran a top 5 offense and they could definitely win with him. However when looking at the Packers situation I wouldn’t say everything is equal with other franchises. I remember years ago Greg Jennings gave some detail about the differences he encountered leaving the Packers and going to the Vikings. I’ve brought this up before but he said Aaron Rodgers had so much at his disposal that it was almost like playing a video game and being able to individually control each receiver to do whatever he wanted them to do. Alot of that was put in place and perfected under Favre. So while it made it harder for Aaron to step in and run the offense, once he was up to bat he had a higher chance at success due to the system that had been put in place for the last decade +. He described getting to the line of scrimmage with the Vikings and some plays were just doomed and wasted downs because they didn’t have the tools available to adjust on the fly in such a way to make the play work.

1 Like

I wonder who would be considered the greatest back to back QB’s ever in the NFL? Id have to think Montana and Young, but Favre and Rodgers has to be up there as well. The biggest difference being the number of actual championships the 49ers won compared to the Packers.

1 Like

Damn that’s funny shat right there

1 Like

Harrington to Kitna!!!

1 Like

Montana-Young for sure. Favre-Rodgers is high on talent, but short on SB rings. 4 for Montana and 3 for Young… that’s a pretty high bar. Rodgers is the best QB of the lot, unless you’re a packer fan, then he’s JAG.

Montana and Young was utilized better, en route 5 SBs total (not seven), but Rodgers and Favre are the better actual players.

Rodgers isn’t a JAG, but neither was Favre. If Love is a HOFer, he wont be JAG either.