ESPN giving Oline no lovin’

Projecting us to be the 26th ranked Oline

1 Like

Drunk Beach GIF

6 Likes

26th!? You gotta be kidding me. They were 13th last year without all pro center Ragnow! ESPN is such a joke.

8 Likes

PFF has them projected to be 3rd this year

11 Likes

ESPN…as the kids would say, laughing my ass off!

5 Likes

Seth Walder is getting lit up on Twitter for this one.

Apparently… it is using stats on “pass blocking win rate” and “run blocking win rate” over the past 2 years.

i.e. —- worthless.

It doesn’t account for young guys getting better… or old guys falling off… or guys like Big “V” playing a different position under a different coach 2 years ago.

6 Likes

I bet it will be 14th to 16th. or better .

4 Likes

So this is what’s behind the pay wall, no wonder I don’t subscribe. Hell, I don’t even go to ESPN any more, too many better resources.

11 Likes

Basically all espn does anyway is poach articles from local papers. They haven’t been original in years. I don’t watch or read much on their site.

8 Likes

ESPN writer:

7 Likes

Good. Gives them more motivation to excel.

4 Likes

For sure, it just really shows they aren’t paying any attention to what actually happens on the field. The O-line is the strength of the Lions team.

If they want to shit on the LB’s or DT’s, okay I get it. But the team strength is now a weakness, common man!

2 Likes

Mario Lopez Football GIF

5 Likes

Week one vs Eagles.
Get this dude demoted.

2 Likes

I hope the guy who wrote this article gets a job helping the rest of the NFCN prep for the lions and belreaking down film. Lolll.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::grinning::grinning::grinning::laughing:
They’re stoned!

4 Likes

That is pretty ridiculous.

3 Likes

Have to be.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.