Ex Lions - who’s coming home next?

2 Likes

Chark - 1 year deal

Pass on the rest

Suh in December would be fun!

5 Likes

I will say this about your list. Marvin Jones will turn 34 next March.

I loved him here. Such a workout warrior and such a good locker room / team guy. A true professional. Never shied away from the media or the fans because he knew that was his job. Heavy community involvement guy. Lost a child while here and I’m sure he hasn’t forgotten the support he was given. Still has bakeries in Michigan. I will root for him as long as he wants to play. But if he decides to hang it up next year, I’d love to see him under Randel El’s staff.

2 Likes

I really only want Chark back. Suh maybe, but I’d rather get Carter if he drops to us.

2 Likes

Driskel

1 Like

Is there a waterboy ad on the Lions.com HR page?

2 Likes

Oddly enough my choice, Avoin Cason is not on the list but I am certain Brad is in talks with his agent.

1 Like

Scott Mitchell

1 Like

Marv, Hyder, Driskel would be worth kicking the tires.
In Brad We Trust!

I don’t think Lions take Carter even if he dropped to 18 Its not way they operate an what they have done has worked. Not saying Carter is not good just he doesn’t fit way Lions staff an management work.

Does Chark count as an ex-Lion? He’ll do just fine.

1 Like

I tend to agree with you. I don’t think he fits their player traits, character traits. I guess i was just thinking in reference to him or Suh. I’m just not a Suh fan after he left is in free agency years ago, and he’s older obviously.

I honestly don’t want anyone on that list.

Ty Johnson if we don’t resign Justin Jackson would be an easy one

Suh mid season if we are on a playoff run and need help inside.

I’d sign Ashawn right now

2 Likes

Not that I necessarily want him, but Marvin Jones would be the most likely IMO.

For a backup WR, he’d be a decent option. Last season, Jones 46 for 529, 11.5 ypc, 3 TDs.

The problem as I see it is the 5th WR needs to be able to play special teams, which Jones hasn’t really done and at age 34 isn’t likely to do.

1 Like

I agree. At this point in their careers I’d rather bring in a guy like Ford rather than bringing suh back. Ford is only 27 and has been a good run defender. Suh is 36 and a shell of himself.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.