Failing Up

New record $6billion dollar sale

With a terrible record of success and direction. Embroiled in numerous scandals , was DS “protected” by ownership class ? because if you want to win , why would you oust an incompetent competitor at the risk of getting somebody competitively competent?

Yet after all these years of failures , Snyder will set a record for highest price. On top of all the money he made while owning the team in a way that would bankrupt most entrepreneurs …

The NFC East might be getting a little tougher. The NFC may have a contending owner intent on providing winning resources.

1 Like

The other owners honestly didn’t care about him until he started costing them money. Then they turned the heat up when they found out he was hiding money. As an FYI the remaining owners get paid if the Redskins are sold.

Remind you of anyone? I mean, other than the truly loathsome qualities? I’ll give you a hint: W______ C___
F___.

1 Like

Which goes to show, if you’re a nice guy and keep spending huge $ on TV ads during games, your rich buddies will let you ■■■■ a knothole for as many decades as you can believe it’s a Playboy Bunny…

I mean if you wanted to win
Who would you rather face ? Kraft or Snyder ?

But I’ll take that with the hope he wasn’t successfully hiding loathesome qualities ( right ? )

At least lions heart has seemed committed to community and resisted adding cheerleaders so there’s no trail to exploit , pimp or spy on them during the WCF years.

1 Like

One of my buddies used to work w the foreskins, cheapest franchise ever. Lots of back door dealings, hidden money, etc

2 Likes

So, where’s the new owner posts / threads.

Are you saying the memorial for Sean Taylor wasn’t top notch?

2 Likes

The other owners ARE going to miss Snyder…because now the media will be trying to sniff out new scandals with them in the cross hairs…

I don’t know, does it spin?

They need rich folks but not the richest who can buy every other owner in the league

Even tho he put up good money
I’d say the other owners would leak on the Browns owner for the guaranteed salary double cross

Sheila better be clean ! They won’t like being dominated by a woman.