Falcons to interview Eric Bieniemy, Robert Saleh on Monday; Saleh to interview with Lions this week

Just to clarify: At least the decision on this. Obviously if a the guy is from a team still in the playoffs, it won’t be officially until they are eliminated.

We did a virtual interview with Bieniemy today.

I LIKE IT! :laughing:

For some reason I think it’s going to be Dan Campbell… Just a gut instinct

Per Rapoport, the Lions have also put in a request to interview Tennessee Titans offensive coordinator Arthur Smith.

Rapoport: Three top candidates for head coaching vacancies (msn.com)

About the 40 second point in the video.

Arthur Smith’s father is is FedEx founder Fred Smith.

Oh wow, so he’s right at home in Tennessee.

Oh dear God no.

All I’m going off of is his idiotic, meathead cliche-filled pressers when he was the interim coach in Miami. But that was enough for me.

Maybe he’s smarter than that, but I don’t know how far the shouting tough-guy schtick goes in today’s NFL.

My instinct tells me that who the Lions pick will upset a lot of fans.

1 Like

I would suspect Saleh is a guy that would fit the city of Detroit best. I could see Saleh and Bevell working together. The city of Detroit and the Lions need a bigger voice to change the narrative. Generally I like an Offensive mind at HC, but I don’t see that guy out there today.

Dan Campbell was a TE for the Lions from 2006 - 2009. He might make a good combo with Saints Assistant GM/VP Pro Personnel Terry Fontenot.

Fred smith might wanna switch his power to the Leos

You, you alone, have a keen sense of the obvious my friend!

1 Like