Favorite Draft Picks in the First 3-4 Rounds?

Looking at player talent, available talent around a player, team need and value (where a player was drafted)…who are your top guys in the first few rounds?

Honestly looking at the draft like this it is easy to see Hutchinson as the top guy. Premium position, gonna play the same role here mostly. I also LOVE Jameson Williams (even with the injury) as he was the 4th WR taken but likely the top WR overall.

My honorable mention is DE Jermaine Johnson going at #29 to the Jets.
George Karlaftis is my other choice. TONS of value there.

In rd. 2 WR Skyy Moore at #54 screams value to me. The Bear’s Jaquan Brisker @ #48 feels like a great player at that spot. I really liked that kid. I would like to mention WR Christian Watson but with a trade up and other guys on the board that doesn’t feel like amazing value to me. BUT…I like that player.

In rd. 3 Nakobe Dean feels like a total steal to the Eagles @ #83 OA. Wow.
TE Jelani Woods @ #73 to the Colts feels like crazy good value there. 2nd TE off the board I think.
I also feel like Kerby Joseph at #97 OA screams CRAZY value as we likely found a starter late in RD. 3 and that is something to LOVE.
I also think the Browns got a STEAL with WR David Bell @ #99 OA. I LOVE David Bell and I think he is my value pick in rd. 3. As much as I also love Dean size was and is an issue for him.

Thoughts?

That’s a heck of a value for Johnson. I thought he was going top 20 for sure. He dominated on the field last year and at the senior bowl.

Dean also a big steal, if the medical checks out.

1 Like

My fav draft picks in the first 3-4 rounds are…
Hutch
Williams
Joseph
Paschal

Jordan Davis will be one that I watch too (especially in week 1)

1 Like

By position:

QB - Matt Corrall (Panthers)
RB - Breece Hall (Jets), Kenny Walker (Seahawks)
WR - Jameson Williams (duh), Skyy Moore (Chiefs)
OL - Icky Ekwonu (Panthers, but he would have been a better Seahawk)
DL - Hutch (duh), Jordan Davis (Eagles), Travon Walker (Jags), Kayvon Thibodeaux (Giants - I’m not a huge fan of the player but I LOVE the personality/city fit AND he went at pick #5 and wears #5)
LB - Troy Anderson (Falcons), Channing Tindall (Dolphins), Nik Bonnitto (Broncos)
DB - Lewis Cine (Vikings - because we already know he can’t cover Jamo), Ja’Sir Taylor (Chargers - just because it would be a cool name to shout out on game day)

I wasn’t a huge fan of the DB class this year. There were some decent players but I felt like the best of the crop were overhyped and overdrafted.

DT Perrion Winfrey at #108 and LB Channing Tindall at #102. Thought that was great value for both of em. I think we’ll look back and think Atlanta got the steal of the draft at #74 with QB Ridder though.

2 Likes

Agree about Corral. I think he has a shot to be the most impactful pick of the entire drsft.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.