Favorite Mock So Far

No thank you. Only pick would be Gonzalez.

1 Like

3 Likes

Woooorrrrrd!
Our bald guy will knock it out of the park.

:muscle: :sunglasses:
:fire: :joy:

1 Like

Bresee
Gonzalez
Battle
Sewell

I think I like it…,though I’m starting to warm up to the idea of:

CB
B Robinson
DT
S

However, I think there’s still so much time to do more research on if a CB is worth pick 6 or if we are able to trade down a couple of spots.

I know it’s foolish to draft a RB in the first, I really do……but….

[quote=“1CasanovaJack, post:1, topic:21069”]
If you like D, you’ll love this.

I’m more into chicks myself.

I will not be held hostage to your vomit. More importantly, Brad will not be held hostage to your vomit.:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Yeah they have Witherspoon in the 100’s and Tuli Tuipulotu in like 120 something.

I just don’t think I could stomach such a flawed prospect at #6. lol.

1 Like

Yeah, for sure. I haven’t really watched his 2020 tape. What I have seen of him, I can’t believe he’s ranked so highly. I’m not saying he’s a garbage player or anything. But he just screams Day 2 pick looking at his recent film and production to me. Someone will probably fall in love with him though. Just hope it isn’t Brad haha

This is a mock draft I can get behind.

We really gonna ■■■■ the Vikings again? Although, depending on the trade down and what we got back, I’d hate giving up Branch for Gonzalez. Especially if it meant Branch was covering Amon Ra for the next 10 years.

Hell yes I’d be all over that draft. Is that guy a Lions fan? I like that he calls it the most probable lol.

1 Like

This guy is a Philly fan. Gotta be. Mocked Bijan AND Witherspoon to Philly.

(He’s definitely a Lions fan, but I think he’s a closet Eagles fan lol)

Yeah Witherspoon at 31 isn’t very realistic. But most of the Philly fans I know don’t want anything to do with Bijan. And they say there’s no way Howie will take a 1st round RB, he’s another guy who cares about positional value.

Up until about a month before the draft, I am am to get 4-5 guys that end up being 1st round picks throughout the draft. About a month out, media types start getting leaked info and their rankings get much more realistic.

Colts are not passing shroud for ar-15. They need a more ready qb

The whole draft process is always so fun. From now, and until then, we are going to see players go from projected 3rd round to 1st round, and 1st round to 3rd round, late 1st to top 10, etc… etc.

I don’t think Levis goes number 1. But I wouldn’t be surprised. Of all the QB’s I think he is most likely to fall. I think Richardson flies up draft boards. I would not be surprised if he goes first (not even kidding).

Young is too small, Stroud won’t run, Levis is inconsistent… Richardson’s celling has no limit.

I doubt Bresee becomes a top 10 pick. He looks good on tape although I don’t like his body.

Think he is associated with the twitter account Honolulu blues and that’s a lions podcast account.

If you go to the HB account his name, Julius, is in the info……

https://twitter.com/honolulublues_/status/1612306600022233088?s=46&t=ln1UydJtwB8amdi7NnpNtA

Gonzales at 23 isn’t realistic either

1 Like