Filet mignon vs Hamburger Helper

Nino
@qdiggs6

22h

When you use to filet mignon it’s hard to go back to hamburger helper.

Filet mignon vs hamburger helper

Originally, the photos were side by side.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I like some of the Hamburger Helper meals*

7 Likes

Poor Slay

2 Likes

We all know about Patricia. Carroll is a good coach, but his assholeiness is on par with Patty.

Why do you say this? Everything I’ve ever heard is how light and fun he is and how much the guys love him when he was at USC or Seahawks.

Fatricia was just a wannabe Bill, nobody was buying that act. Nor should they.

Agree, poor Slay why would they do that to him

2 Likes

Guess im still pissed how he buried USC, then shuffled his affairs up the coast after laying waste.

2 Likes

Syd he used to be a big Ahole as I recall.
He had some meeting with Jesus and changes his way. Became a huge play coach. He does almost no hitting at practice and runs a very light physical workload ship. He was one of the first coaches to stress work load and rate and that resting his players was crucial.
BTW I would not lay the blame for the mess at USC at his feet by a long shot. It was the boosters and such that were allowed to run out of control. Not saying he was not part of the problem nor that he was not the one encouraging the activities but that he was likely not the root cause is all.

1 Like

Yeah, but when you have a Super Bowl Ring and a National Championship…you can swagger all you want.

1 Like

Patty is more like the rotten dump you take after eating week old left over hamburger helper…

I don’t get this, 96% of posters on this site loved him and almost every bad move he made for 2 years you couldn’t question him with out hearing how you were not a true fan. He was finely doing it right. Now he’s the butt of a lot of jokes here. It’s like there laughing at them selfs

2 Likes

The world don’t like people that can see through the BS and forward thinkers.

Hindsight is 20/20 …that makes it “acceptable” to pile on then.

3 Likes

Yeah seems like there’s a lot of hamburger helper out there in the fan base

I remember the moment I checked out on Patricia. It was October 14, 2019 after the Lions lost 23-22 to the Packers. Didn’t watch another game the rest of that season.

That turned out to be the right decision because the Lions went 1-10 the rest of the way.

2 Likes

I was skeptical after the opening game blowout from a rookie QB. So I guess I was in Mouse’s original 96%, like many new regimes, you have hope. That loss to the Jets was brutal to watch.

One of the first to leave that 96%, rather proud of that…

2 Likes

I’d say it was more like 50/50 there was a lot of early and consistent hate for scooter

2 Likes

Not even close that is a story.

I still wouldn’t be surprised if he demanded a trade.

You may be :100: right! I was an early bailer (after the jets debacle) so I do have a horse in this race, but I’d love to see a deep dive on hindsight on this, the best NFL fan site on the internet.

In fact……I just got an email from the school district looking for intern opportunities, maybe we could get some data crunchers! Nate???

Yeah he’s a malacant Lol