Fire Dan Campbell!

We should stay with our pattern of firing him after the team shits the bed on Thanksgiving

1 Like

Lose him?

We just got shut out by a defense that played Tavai.

2 Likes

The talent level on Defense is so atrocious I don’t think anyone is going to be able to make it work. We’re doomed with this defense. Desperately need a DT that can disrupt things for the inside, at least one good-great linebacker and a solid proven safety that has had success in this league. Kinda like the Glover Quinn signing. ( still need a proven CB as well.)

3 Likes

Could start a new trend…. fire 1 before Halloween…
and another after the Bills truck us on Thanksgiving….
then maybe a 3rd after Christmas….

1 Like

I want our HC to get a credible DC. Every guy is a rookie in this staff. The real leaders are rookies.

Fire Sheila Hamp.

2 Likes

I agree. That and 3 CBs that can cover and two safeties that can cover. We need other pieces as well but the secondary is the biggest anchor on this team personnel wise.

That being said if we pick high enough to get Stroud or Young I think we absolutely have to consider it.

1 Like

It’s crazy that this isnt actually the best offense in the NFL!

1 Like

that is true stephen colbert GIF by Obama

1 Like

I think McNeill is ok but needs more help. Rodrigues is a decent run stopping two down LB and Okudah is a solid corner and all would look a lot better with more talent around them.

Aside from that we have got the sim total of fuck all to build off. Hutch will hopefully find his feet in year two with more talent around him aside from that it is a pretty mediocre depth chart with zero depth

I doubt any of our veteran defenders would be close to starting for any league average or above defenses.

2 Likes

4 - 16 - 1 is another reason to use the boot.

You must be new to the party this franchise has been an embarrassment for 60 years.

I believe that is 4-17-1 now.

2 Likes

Haha, you want to promote Glenn to Head Coach? What am I reading?

Don’t get me wrong, Campbell is in way over his head but they aren’t firing him this season.
Besides, Holmes is just as much at fault so if Campbell goes so should Holmes but they aren’t going anywhere anytime soon. This is a long term commitment for worse or even worse.

2 Likes

Yeah but it’s a gritty 4-17-1, or should I say…a shitty 4-17-1.

As some have mentioned here, Glenn could be better Hc material than coordinator material.

And besides, how could he be worse than Dan?

1 Like

Think MCDC gets to 9 wins in his first two seasons? That’s what Patricia got to.

I’m fairness - Patricia took over a side who had gone 9-7 the previous two years and had Matt Stafford at QB.

Campbell took over the Lions at a far lower ebb.

4 Likes

Hopefully the rams O line continue to stink the place out and we have a top 5 and early teens pick come the draft.

1 Like

Genuinely curious. What is this based on?