Fire Dan… make Staley interim… SELL!

Sorry guys… it’s time for everyone to accept what many already have, and now the national media is following suit…

GRIT- it’s either condescending, or moronic… not sure which. It worked… many bought in, the contract was signed and we are trending toward back to back 3 win seasons…. Biting knee caps? We can’t even fucking from tackle….

DC brought in mostly minority coaches with somewhat storied NFL careers as our coaching staff….

1. He fired the only experienced we had last year in A Lynn…. The irony is that Anthony Lynn has a career HC record of 33-32…. Our current HC is 4-19-1 but he fired a guy with a plus .500 HC record as the OC within a few weeks?

2. He hired his best friend to be our DC, and that friend had never successfully, or even FORMALLY schemed or called a full defense…. We have not only had the leagues worst defense over the past year and a half… BUT- we are worse this year, and with more talent! Yet we are all time bad!

3. He has now fired a second minority coach in Pleasant. A coach who did so well with a cast of UDFAs last year- THAT HE RECEIVED INTEREST FROM MULTIPLE TEAMS TO BE A “DC!!!”

4. Why did we fire AP? His DBs were fine in a competent Dom Capers defensive scheme with no pass rush, no Hutch, Okudah, Joseph, or Rodrigo….

5. I know DC should be able to drink beer on Monday night (like I am)… but when you candidly admit it to your fan base in a casual manner… IT ALL MAKES SENSE! We just played Philly, we were about to play Minny, and Philly was playing Minny…. I’d think “passing out at halftime” isn’t the way Bill B or Reid would watch a game of an upcoming opponent.

• we script our first 20 plays, and they highlight Ben Johnson’s offensive mind…. Then when we are leading, or even in the game- DC starts coaching like an idiot…

SELL TOMORROW

4 Likes

right, grass isn’t always greener. Our team is gone and probably replaced by a silly BS, team just as bad or worse.

Well, I agree we won’t get the beans for minority coaches getting hired as of now… not sure that was ever even a motive…

The whole thing about him getting drunk watching Monday night football I think was obviously tongue in cheek… I highly doubt the dude is getting wasted watching football tonight or any other night.

Criticize DC all you want but don’t take those obvious jokes out of context

1 Like

It’s November of Campbell’s second year.

He is 4-19-1.

0-11-1 on the road or something like that.

Something like 2-10-1 in one possession games.

And here’s the important part…

With no answers

He just fired his DB’s coach today which we all though was a questionable move. He’s already been through his OC, and his DC looks like he needs to leave as well. Let’s also not forget his LB coach just left after his first year.

He has lost us numerous games with his coaching decisions, and we are currently getting outscored 48-0 in the second half of the last three games due to our refusal to make any adjustments at halftime.

31 other NFL franchises fire a guy with that resume, but Sheila says we need to be patient.

Yes, we need to be patient after being served your shit since 1954.

The Falcons are 4-4. The Giants are 6-2. The Jets are 5-3. The Seahawks are 5-3. The Commanders are 4-4. All teams we are comparable to roster-wise.

Why is this clown still employed???

5 Likes

This!!! Incredible post

Wolfcub- what are you saying? We were better with Caldwell… we were better with Schwartz, and even better with Patricia. Sorry it’s math

We appreciated Dans humble, honest, rooted approach. The issue is that he literally doesn’t know how to make guys better, prepare them, make sound in game decisions… OR CLEARLY HIRE COORDINATORS?

What exactly is he good at?

2 Likes

I frankly think the best chance for Campbell to get canned would be for us to go 1-16 in dreadful fashion so maybe that’s what needs to happen for Holmes to hopefully hire a competant HC when he’s not told by Sheila, Wood, and Speilman that he needs to just agree with the coach they hired a week after they hired him.

What does pleasant being a minority have to do with anything??!

4 Likes

It’s a bad look…. how do you not see that?

sarcastic tone activated

Well man, he just really knows how to motivate the players man. Look, he knows what he’s doing man. He gets me inspired man. He has GRIT man! He found Ben Johnson man (who can’t even score a point in the 2nd half because he can’t make halftime adjustments). He drinks VENTI man!!! He knows we’ve “heard enough of that shit” man!!!

deactivate sarcasm

Well we hear the same shit from him over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again from him.

(1 over for each loss)

“It starts with me, man.”
“We didn’t get the guys prepared, man.”
“Look we have to execute better as coaches, man, and that’s on us.”

All that shit is great if you don’t do it 19 times in your first 24 games.

@Lyonfan 1 , Don’t give a shit if Dan is here or not, I KEEP SAYING that the team will not do shit without some productive defense for once in 10 years. then we sit around bitching because we lose all the damn time. WE can not play with half or part of a able team. some teams might get away with it once in a while , The Detroit Lions …cannot.

Yea, that’s what I was thinking. I mean AG is the guy that needs to be fired and it has nothing do with his minority status, he’s leading the worst defense in nfl history so far this season! Simple as that.

3 Likes

Why is it a bad look? The secondary is a total mess, Capers scheme or AG’s scheme I don’t care.
BTW the secondary was not that good last year either

But AG needs to go also, you OK with that or is firing another “minority” coach because they can’t coach a bad look?

2 Likes

Cool sound bites that get Lions fans slobbering over him.

That’s about it

1 Like

Who do you put blame on then?

How can you not explain it?

anybody who runs this broke dick defense & Dan Campbell who is great for making grand statements “we need to bite their kneecaps !” " Show some grit !" , he sounds dumber by making that shit up, and we keep losing. All Dan is , is a mouth. OH, let me slap Goff with the blame that he can’t do a damn thing in the second quarter and can’t do much else unless everyone is healthy/ able to play.

1 Like

Hold on now Wolf… I thought they were the “gutter pussies” lol you got so many cute names for the defense.

Ya bro… this is Marinelli 2.0

Pad level, sharp shovel, knee caps… Grit

So now we KNOW the paralegal shouldn’t jump to Sr Partner of the firm?

Dan never coached a full O, a full D, or had a winning record as a HC….

I’m not being sarcastic- other than being likable what is he good at?

I am now ready to draft Young, Stroud, or Levi’s and trade all of player capital for draft picks.

I think Holmes has shown he can draft…. Maybe you were right when you suggested DC was a dead man walking all along… entertainment value til they built the foundation…

Imagine if they traded Goff, Hock and Swift

no , the entire team plays like gutter pussies, the defense is broke dick all by itself. in fact I’ll say WHAT defense !? I never see it . I’ll say Dan Campbell isn’t head and shoulders better than Matt Patricia was.

I will gladly explain it….

DC held water for Payton in New Orleans…. He was given a job without being proven, accomplished, or eloquently spoken…. We were going to win with GRIT!!! He was going to hire lots of former players when very thin resumes’ (mostly black) and has now termed two of them…. It is a FACT- does their performance deserve it? Sure… maybe

But let’s be clear…. AP will get another job as at least a DBs coach…. I bet DC never gets another coaching job. He’s young Marinelli or jacked Morningboner- all 3 are the same guy, but different