First Official Den March Madness Bracket

Last night’s game, though not ending the way I would have preferred, will end up being among the tourneys best games.

I guess the committee got what they wanted.

Now we get to watch Utah freaking State.

2 Likes

Everybody and their brother knew that MSU played UCLA in the first 4 solely for TV money and publicity. They did that intentionally.

2 Likes

Exactly. So we ended up with a sweet 16 quality game and one of the teams doesn’t get to advance to 64. Unforgivable. The NCAA can go to hell.

1 Like

Thought it was an ugly game for MSUSPBRM, they had that game and should have won.

While they looked great for a few games at the end of the regular season, like the first half of last night’s game, the second half was how looked for the majority of their games in the regular season and why they were in the play in game. Still, had them winning and beating BYU on Saturday, thankfully enough time to change my ballot.

Sad news for Sparty, read that Langford won’t be coming back for his 11th year.

You do know he was hurt for two years. Could say the same about Austin Davis, and anyone who plays for wisconsin.

1 Like

I was gonna say that. Joshua Langford is incredible. Not to mention he has the prettiest shot I’ve seen in college basketball since Shawn Respert.

He does but he goes to on fire to ice cold very fast. Izzo needs to tell a few to hit the road.

Let’s start with Rocket Watts. Dude has never fit in here.

Rocket can really great one in ten games. Loyer and kitner have to go. And go get carr who is transferring from minnesota. And then pick up a post player, for the love of god izzo

I’m not a big fan of kicking kids to the curve, but it worked great for UofM

Agreed. So many misses on these prospects and worse, not really one leader — Langford became one by default. But Izzo usually has a clear leader that he recruits and grooms for the role and nothing on this squad.

I knew losing tillman would kill them. That was going to be the leader.

@stephenboyd57 @BitterSyd you guys have more confidence in my Buckeyes than I do apparently. I don’t see us beating Baylor.

1 Like

Haha, gonna be tough for sure, so hard to predict march madness games, fun to watch though!

Another year without me being the first one to make a perfect bracket. Oh well.

And I don’t like our matchup with Florida. Tre Mann is the real deal.

The Gators lucky to pull that one out with all the missed free throws down the stretch.

Ohio State, you got punked…

1 Like

Oral Roberts… What an upset!

Jebus, it was a joke. Hence, eleven years ?!?..Hello

At least we can both laugh at Ohio St.

1 Like