Former GM Scot Mccloughlan NFL Draft/QB Interview

Here is an interview with Scot Mccloughlan that I found this morning.

This is a guy that helped put the LOB together. He also is/has been an advisor to NFL teams and GMs, including our own John Dorsey, on draft eligible QBs. He has had some good picks and some not so good ones. His whole resume…i cant really say is better than NFL average as for being a GM or scout.

However, he is respected enough and has many NFL connections so his opinion and thoughts are not something to dismiss. In fact, his thoughts are way above anything youll read or hear on draft sites or on TV. Actually, i think there is a poster here from Nothern Michigan that does a Podcast and had a good interview with someone recently. This is a guy id like to see interviewed every year if you could. Hell, if not for health i would do it myself.

What many have said, Scot also says in this interview:

“there will be 3 qbs that go in round 1 that actually are round 3 talents”…

Dont believe the hype you see on Pride of Detroit or on YouTube with that click-bait show with that Adham guy…what is it… “woodword show”??

Yeah…that guy is like the Detroit Mel Kiper…a self-acclaimed NFL draft know-it-all that can wear Top-Gun glasses… His opinion is the right one even when he is wrong…
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

But yeah, lets get down to the real stuff as the draft is getting close.

adam devine thank you GIF

1 Like

Good stuff, thanks for posting :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.