Frank Ragnow - Out vs Commanders

2 Likes

The starting 5 O-line sure lasted long. We will already have 2 backups in the starting lineup in week 2. sigh

Jonah also hasn’t practiced all week and might not play. Could be 3 backups in the starting O-line.

4 Likes

I’m serious. Bring in Suh and either hire him as a strength and conditioning coach or waterboard him until he gives up his secret of longevity without injury.

4 Likes

Sucks but I’m comfortable with Brown stepping in!

2 Likes

Well that sucks

Coach no way-teammates didn’t like him in the locker room. They just put up with him because of how good he is. Have a hard time seeing someone like that fitting on this staff

Secrets of longevity absolutely

The coaching staff better start looking at what they’re doing wrong to cause these injuries. This is ludicrous.

4 Likes

He would rather be out fishing

Seems like half the injuries up to this point roughly 50% have happened during practice

1 Like

6 Likes

Another toe injury on same foot! :rage:

Coaches can’t control a toe injury early in the game which is what happened per Birkett!

I see Jackson did not practice today. It’s week 2 and we’re already at risk of having the entire interior line out.

1 Like

Wow this is painful

The best o- Line on injury report for sure. Next man up, Brown did a good job last season so go for the win.

2 Likes

What’s with all the finger injuries to our lineman? Start taping those little piggy’s up boys! I remember watching Jon Jansen play with two broken thumbs.

2 Likes

Ragnow sure is a good center when he is healthy like half the time.

6 Likes

I thought MCDC said Frank was questionable earlier today. Damn.

Ragnow is awesome, but giving a guy $80 million and then having a toe injury cost him about 25 games is the most Lions thing ever.

7 Likes

I’m not worried about Brown but if Jackson is out the only other guy is the dude we just signed off the eagles practice squad. That is what I would worry about