Frank Ragnow - Out vs Commanders

Especially losing starters to finger injuries.

1 Like

He’s no Frank but I’m fairly confident that Evan Brown can somewhat fill the void on a short term basis. Just get healthy Frank

3 Likes

One thing I heard mentioned on the radio is that as banged up as the line was last year, they never really took a dip in rushing, it stayed pretty consistent all year regardless of who was out there. So that is something we got going for us

He needs to sit until next Thursday. Doing absolutely nothing.

I’m also concerned our practice routines are what’s doing this. Finger, finger/groin, and back surgery through 2 weeks of practice? When do we evaluate what we’re doing?

4 Likes

Dan Campbell taking Rag fishing

fishing dynamite GIF

7 Likes

fuckingthingsucks-bill-o-reilly

3 Likes

Plus a back for Oruwariye and an ankle for Swift? Good lord please investigate the strength and conditioning coach.

3 Likes

I know Frank is one tough SOB but damn dude. If he goes on the IR that’ll be two straight seasons of injuries.

1 Like

1 Like

Bucs have it worse than Lions…

Groin injury for Ragnow

Just tape his knees together.

1 Like

You sure?

1 Like

Actual quote was probably questionable probable. Gotta love MCDC

I was going by Campbell’s presser
“ Campbell termed injured offensive linemen Jonah Jackson (finger) and Frank Ragnow (groin) as “questionably probable” for Sunday’s game against the Washington Commanders.”

I’d be very surprised if Jackson doesn’t play. They’ll probably have that finger in a heavy cast. It’ll be more difficult but he’s good enough to play through it at a high level.

Angry Looney Tunes GIF

I bet they are trying to get ragnow’s groin to ease up and want him for the long haul.

He’s tough but geez, spend 4 hours on a boat fishing… that’s not really tough, that’s retirement

His toe is also hurt…same one that caused him IR all last season…

2 Likes

Same toe is very concerning. We to have to wait to see how serious it is I guess.
I injured my big toe over 30 years ago. I wasn’t a professional football player so no surgery, just orthotic arches. It took years to heal, and still once in awhile I step wrong and it hurts like hell.

3 Likes