Fucking. Robbed

I cannot believe the announcers didn’t discuss the last touchdown run by the Chiefs. His knee was fucking DOWN and the ball hadn’t crossed the line.

This game was frustrating as hell. I’m giving Detroit the moral ‘W’ on this one.

9 Likes

I am with you Nate. Could clearly see his knee on the Ground and his head is getting pushed back. No way was the ball across the line. we should be watching OT right now.

1 Like

Honestly I have such an emotional callus from ref hosing I don’t even care. That’s the best I’ve ever felt after a loss. I feel better about the Lions after this game than all season. I think they can hang with anyone. This looks like a playoff team to me.

6 Likes

It as clear as day. And of all the shit calls in this game, the announcers seemed barely interested.

4 Likes

I sent that too, I just couldn’t tell if he broke the line

The worst was the Golliday touchdown reversal. How is there ample evidence to overturn it? Anyway, it woulda been nice if they stopped that 4th and 8 QB keep, then we wouldn’t even be talking about this.

2 Likes

That’s what the refs do to Detroit. Just the way of things.

Another big turning point was the bad unnecessary roughness call that extended a drive

1 Like

Despite everything I think we saw a lot of good from this team. I think I’m finally drinking the Kool Aid again.

1 Like

Golladay non TD was the difference maker.

1 Like

There was actually a lot of messed up calls… But we still have to rush more than 2-3 tired guys on that last drive. He was pressured into bad throws throughout the game.

This loss feels better than the AZ tie…

Still inexcusably poor officiating… Not blaming the loss entirely on it but it needs to be brought up.

3 Likes

Yes, I can take a close loss against a SB contender. Blowing an 18 point lead to a rebuilding Arizona was inexcusable.

1 Like

Totally agree, this felt more like a win, that felt like a total loss.

Too bad feelings don’t factor in the win/loss column.

1 Like

too bad NFL officials cannot call a fair and just game instead of handing out favors to.

The NFL made Stafford and KJ fumble inside the KC 5. The NFL and the officials made the Chiefs convert a 4th and 8.

2 Likes

oh no, how dare they !?

The roughing the passer call is one that I still cannot get past.

4 Likes

They do factor Into the locker room. These guys believe they are a playoff team and I think they are right.

1 Like

I’m sounding like a broken record but I would have loved to have seen a fake hand off and a quick pass to the sideline or that Eagle pick play they ran on us last week.
When they stack the box and are expecting a run. Why not use that once or twice a game?

Come on Iggy14…both fumbles mistakes and part of the game . Missing clear replays and phantom roughing the passer calls are not . That is the bias and agenda driven choices made by NY and replay and Refs with an agenda . They made mistakes , we made mistakes …The Refs did not make mistakes what is done is intentional

2 Likes