Fucking. Robbed

I think KG’s should’ve counted but KJ’s mistake was a 14 pointer. We deserved to lose bc of KJ and only bc of KJ. He really let the guys down but he’ll make up for it down the road

Are you allowed to do that? What they did to Snacks and nobody sees it?

Remember the famous non-call in Dallas on DPI for face-guarding? We saw it again against Golladay today. When the DB never looks back for the ball and runs into the WR, I always thought that was an automatic call. I don’t really know any more how it is DPI and then sometimes it’s not.

4 Likes

Thanks Wise, i saw that in the game and was absolutely shocked it never got called. I get calls get missed but that is an unobstructed violation and backfield ref shouldn’t miss that!

1 Like

Pretty blatant. Oh well. I think we take GB.

Can’t wait to get DE Hand back. He is a difference maker too.

We were so banged up in the secondary. I hate “moral” victories, but still…its a good sign that we hung to the last play. There just wasn’t quite enough time for us to go back at 'em one last time…

Second most talented defensive player that we have

And of course our most talented didn’t play

The irony is that is was the same LB doing the same thing, and they still didn’t call it

Part of the problem when two undefeated teams, and the KC Chiefs, inexplicably draw the “V” team of broadcasters.

What the hell?

I like Charles Davis a lot though I think he is a sharp broadcaster and pretty fair.

I saw that qb run coming,guess our coaches didn’t.We can’t finish games when we rush 3 lineman,no blitz??We done this in all the games,time for Matt to get his head out of his ass,prevent D prevents you from winning,officiating was horrible been bad all year IMO.

too bad professional NFL refs miss 3 separate facemasks KC did to us to.—Iggy.

If we are thinking about the same play, it was literally the same guy that did it both times…LB Anthony Hitchens.

You aren’t. Hitchens was the guilty party on KJ. I’m not sure who Wise is talking about. Maybe the DB covering on the non-touchdown throw?

It blew my mind that the announcers tried to explain it away too. “I know he’s there early, but it was close enough.” What???

1 Like

That’s what Patricia said too, when asked why he didn’t challenge. He basically said its PI, but we know from experience the refs aren’t going to change the call, so why bother.

I think this is part of the precedent they wanted to set early in the season, so coaches would back off of doing it. I’ve seen some coaches lose some challenges so far that they had no business losing.

I agree that you’re correct those were critical Lions mistakes. However I noticed you were completely silence on my question to you in another thread . So I’ll give you another chance to express your thoughts to my questions that you were curiously silent about before… … I’m very curious to see your views or your take on this, whatever you wish to call it. On the winning touchdown by Kansas City that clearly the runner’s knee was down before he crossed the goal-line and Visual Evidence of the same has been posted on this site as well as numerous others in addition to the fact that Snacks Harrison was being violently clotheslined in one of the most blatant offensive holding examples that I can remember. Then lastly I’d love to hear your view on the blatant non-call of pass interference against Kansas City on Detroit’s second Hail Mary attempt when Marvin Jones was simply pushed down by the Kansas City Defender. Lots and lots of plays could be put under the microscope so to speak but those specific ones at the end of the game are literally game-changing altering the actual outcome of win or loss with little to no time left making everything before that moot. So what’s your view? Thanks

The problem is that there is no punishment to officials for %$#!@* up like 6-8 calls in a game…heck even one or two can hand you a loss instead of a win. They either call whatever the hell they want OR, don’t bother to call a penalty.

The KC game could have up to 8 different plays and calls you can point at as a “football fan” we are not employed by the NFL , yet your average fan can see anywhere from one to ten “BS” calls per NFL game. and per team. The outcome of the games should be decided on the winner between 2 teams…not off fuc&3d up calls that any ordinary lay fan can clearly see being committed.

It’s not one team verse thee other in a game anymore, It’s team vs team vs Officials It’s pretty damn bad WE can easily count 4 to 6 WTF calls missed or made. but no official got reprimanded.

IMO, baseball rule. you make a crucial error in calling STRIKE one…you do it 3 times YOU are out and no LONGER an NFL official…that OR you are fined no less than $8,000 an error.

I am sure that will get old fast and you will be quick to call the game fairly for each team !!

Right now, they can get away with anything…there is no punishment.

The big problems with officiating are age and experience. None of the refs are full time (maybe a couple are now?) and they are all getting old. We need younger, full time refs that train and study year-round. The NFL is such a cash cow, they can afford to keep refs on staff and train them (physically and mentally) year round.