Fun activity

Stafford might quit at halftime…after Hakim drops 7 1st half passes :joy:

1 Like

Hakim is on the bench. We’re going 4 on 5, baby! Barry runs all the time, because he can’t get hit behind the line anymore. There’s no D-line!

2 Likes

Point Out Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

2 Likes

Marino
Barry
Moss
Calvin
Witten
Barry in the backfield, Calvin and Moss going downfield and Witten blocking or being a safety valve! Good luck stopping this group.

1 Like

Makes this exercise easier.

Marino
Payton
Moss
Jones
Gronk

Give me the lions offensive line and this team wins the Super Bowl. Marino to moss would be lethal. Especially with the pass protection having a back like Payton adds.

1 Like

Sub out burleson for Titus young and you really have something there. Especially with him being better than Calvin and all. Lol

1 Like

They’re all superstars which really brings it down to personal choice. The only thing really weird is they threw a couple of old timers on there in Don Hutson and Jim Brown. Otherwise, all modern players. Some of the tiers are pretty debatable.

Marino
Tomlinson
Moss
Calvin
Gronk
Plus I keep $1 and still win.

Marino & Gronk

Over

Brady & Witten… :thinking:

Yep. Brady couldn’t win a Super Bowl with Moss.
Marino with Calvin and Moss outside and Gronk roaming the middle? Unstoppable. (To be fair, the same could be said for any of those 5 QBs with that combo.)

1 Like

Fixed it bubs

Also true. But he didn’t have a WR like Moss. Clayton and Duper were darn good, but not in that stratosphere.
Marino in a modern offense with Moss and Calvin would be deadly.
Plus Gronk is way better than Witten. Receiving alone, but if you factor in blocking, it’s not even close.

2 Likes

I see where you are going with this and it is hard to argue against any of it

Except Witten might be a better blocker than Gronk

Exact same lineup…

Barry did not catch passes or block much. LT was a beast and could do it all.

Moss for me is the greatest of all time.

1 Like

Manning
Barry
Owens
Antonio
Sharpe

For me it begins with a proper combination of WR. With that worked out, it’s easy.
1a
Marino
LT
Rice
CJ
Gronk

1b
Marino
LT
Moss
Fitz
Gronk

You can’t have Moss and CJ together. There has to be a Fitz or Rice that provides fire and consistency paired with them.

1 Like

Is there a price for a not high Chalres Rogers? Maybe not since I’m pretty sure that never existed.

I don’t know. Nickel? Dime? Quarter?

1 Like

Sanders $5
Goff $4
Green $2
Tate $3
Campbell $1

1 Like

The best Super Bowl era 5 not on the list and from the $0 bargain bin:

First Team

QB Dave Krieg
RB Dexter Bussey