Game ball- Chark

https://twitter.com/Lions/status/1599559928250699776?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1599559928250699776|twgr^f1f38affd7dd74619f51f17cd4648a4a54d6c57a|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mlive.com%2Flions%2F2022%2F12%2Fon-huge-day-for-offense-dj-chark-awarded-game-ball-after-best-game-yet-for-lions.html

5 Likes

Good for him . The guy wants to be here.

7 Likes

If he has a few more games like yesterday i would bring him back

5 Likes

So impressive! Just loved the moment. Team loved it.

3 Likes

If he can stay healthy - obviously a big if.

4 Likes

St. Brown or Goff arguably had better games than Chark. But I like that Dan gives the game balls to guys like Skipper and Chark, and not necessarily to guys who have the gaudiest numbers. Dan might be both a meathead and a mastermind. Maybe Kobe Beefhead?

1 Like

He has great hands, He made some nice grabs.

1 Like

They all do, we just got our guys back from injury-the vast majority…and they were DAMN HUNGRY and ready to feast, our players rolled over Jacksonville beautiful game made even more beautiful by Sandman’s Highlights ! I couldn’t be prouder of this team !!!

Great to see him healthy!! That deep ball from Goff to Chark was a beauty!

4 Likes

It was nice but I thought the crossing route catch was better. He reached back and snagged it.

3 Likes

Dan wanted to acknowledge something he said every player understands…wanting to beat your former team while having a good game.

Just wait until Jack Fox gets his revenge game against the Chiefs next year at Arrowhead. Its gonna get ugly! The league might have to intervene and call the game off at halftime due to the Chiefs not having enough bodies left to continue. Plus running out of footballs because Fox exploded them during pregame warmups.

2 Likes

Team just loves him, an he’s so grateful to be here.

1 Like

100%

I too, look very forward to this. Maan do I hope they start him at Safety or something… Keep the ambulances warm up for that one…Fox is gonna be looking to exact a revenge.

1 Like

Chuck Norris Thumbs Up GIF

2 Likes

This appears to be very high EQ by Dan in my opinion. Chark has probably been frustrated by his lack of contribution. He’s hardly played really. Got a great TD last week only to be on the wrong page with Goff at the end of the game. I think DC knew that he needed a little spotlight and wanted to reward his hard work.

5 Likes

Agreed, he’ll be a helluva #3 receiver!!

This Chark lived a week of knowing he could have made a play that would have beat Buffalo. That he had been injured and missed so much time wasn’t an excuse. In Chark’s mind that was probably just another mark against him as a player.
He came back and responded in a big way. Dan and Ben put those plays in the game for that reason in my opinion, and against his old team Chark stepped up big.
Then Dan rewarded him with the games ball, telling him he’s part of the team and he’s wanted and appreciated,
Who wouldn’t want to have that? No wonder these guys love Dan.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.