Game Day!

I almost had to go AWOL when the Lions were in the NFC championship. I was still in the military and told my boss that if the Lions won, I would be going to the Superbowl and would likely not be at work on that Monday. He told me I couldn’t take leave with that short of notice. I told him I was going anyway.

Lions got killed by Washington so I was able to continue in the military and retire.

7 Likes

Haha wow @Cynodon, that dude is going wild. I’d like to see him and Duce Staley in a shit talking contest.

Wake up!!!

2 Likes

Now I just have to figure out how to watch online from out-of-market.

1 Like

It’s on the NFL network if you got it. If not, DM me for a completely legal stream.

2 Likes

That’s certifiably dedicated.

1 Like

I also have a completely legal stream. A few clicks and you’re there. DM if needed.

1 Like

Just heard twentymen on NFL radio saying Goff will get 2 series or maybe the 1st qtr.

Can’t wait. I betting we se a long TD.

4 Likes

Woot! Got my David Blough Jersey on! LFG!!!

4 Likes

Is their going to be an “in game” chat, like the last couple of years?

2 Likes

Our OL is gonna MAUL ppl!

2 Likes

Love that guy!

1 Like

This guy Lions!

3 Likes

Don’t think I’ve ever seen this much excitement for a preseason game…. I’m honestly super pumped as well.

2 Likes

It has been a few years.

1 Like

Watch Sewell bulldoze Aaron Donald off the line. It’s beautiful!

5 Likes

Just a heads up, everybody. This is the Lions only home preseason game, because the NFC gets the extra home regular season game this year, so this is your only chance to get your “Forward Down the Field” fix until September 11th!

2 Likes

I think so. I messaged @Nate and if the answer is no I’ll started a game day thread.

3 Likes

Sewell will be better this year too…a lot better. He’s still going through puberty.

LOVE IT

2 Likes

Got my Dan Campbell jersey on!

3 Likes

Got my Kerryon Johns…nevermind.

2 Likes