Gameday Thread!

There’s my Lions! Great defense lol

Well that was quite the Lion-esque last 2 minutes of the half…out play them for most of 2 quarters only to go into the half losing…Lions at there best.

Cooter has to be the worst offensive coordinator in the league. The slow developing and behind the LOS plays will never work against a defense like that. You give them plenty of time to come down and make the tackle.

As for the Fail Mary, that pissed me off enough that I started a topic to shit all over this team.

Jesus, Nevin.

Here come the sacks

I’m thinking when Bob Quinn said 9-7 wasn’t good enough after last year he was referring to the lower draft pick position… clearly he wanted to be closer to the top 10/top 5 area…

1 Like

Honestly this has been worse to watch then the 0-16 team. At least the 0-16 team looked like a football team. In my opinion this in not on the players at all. This is a total failure by Quinn and MP. I used to watch this team with some semblance of hope. Now I watch them just hoping they do not embarrass themselves to badly. Unfortunately they keep doing that. It is just brutal to watch.

Can someone explain to me why you are down 2 scores with 10 minutes to go on your own 49 and you punt. Then you go for it on 4th down on your 11 with 6 minutes? This is just one big clown show. I think Browns fans are starting to feel sorry for us.

2 Likes