GB game is a must win game for me now

This game will have playoff atmosphere in October. Fun stuff. So much of a different experience when you feel like your team will be playing meaningful football in December.

1 Like

I would put it this way – its a semi-critical game, and if we win we make it alot easier on ourselves. But its not a must-win. We could lose this game, still go 5-1 in the division, which in all likelihood would give us the div title and maybe a first round bye. Lets win it, but there’s still plenty of games to play if we lose.

1 Like

Yes - but I want less stress! Just win the next 4, while GB, Minny and Bears all lose!

GB would be 4-5
Bears would be 3-6
Minny would be 3-6

Lions would be 6-1-1!! And 3-0 in the North…,

Then we only need to win 4 of 8 to get to ten wins and a probable playoff birth as well!!

1 Like

LOL. I love the idea that we have a pretty difficult schedule, and I still expect them to win. We definitely have to run through a gauntlet to get it done, but I think we’ve got what it takes, man!

I don’t think we could be going into this game with a better chance. Rodgers nicked up and Adams out. MVS and Allison both have been getting the Rodgers “your on my shit list” looks. WE HAVE TO STOP JIMMY GRAHAM.

I think Green Bay believes this is a “must win” game for them.

If they lose, Detroit has the inside track to the division.

2 Likes

That would mean our players better behave like it’s a must win!

NIce. Already preparing the refs screwed us excuse. Forward thinking.

2 Likes

On a Monday night, for the top of the division. It’s a statement game. Message sent to league. It’d scrub SOL from the national mouth. And wouldn’t that be nice for once

2 Likes

no, I said IF we limit or don’t create our own penalties / OR, the officials don’t get in our way…we win. of course your smarter than all of us and don’t see the Officials making BS calls out of the blue or not bothering to call a damn play that is obvious BS/player that is mugging our player…I guess it just don’t happen Doc if you don’t see it. I don’t have to use it as an “excuse” of some kind because it really happens with frequency. therefore it’s a fact that the officials can and do screw us with wild calls during games that cost us wins. nevermind this board lit the hell up last game over the officiating and calls or non-calls…but I guess it never happens in your mind so I’m just making an excuse.

Nope doesn’t happen…:wink:

Well, since this board “lit the hell up last game over officiating” must mean the refs screwed the Lions. Every fan base thinks their team gets screwed by the refs. Watch the Chargers game again and tell me the Lions didn’t benefit from a few questionable calls.
I don’t think there is some back room conspiracy to try to screw the Detroit Lions. Sometimes officials suck; it’s just that simple. Sometimes they suck in the Lions favor. Sometimes they suck to the detriment of the Lions.

I guess you are right. It must be a fact since you claim that officials go out of their way to screw the Lions.

1 Like

OR this facemask that wasn’t called on a punt return right in front of the refs?
Or were they just trying to screw Philly?

No, the refs just suck for everyone.

2 Likes

Arguably the worst facemask i’ve ever seen. Refs DEFINITELY suck, but it is terribly biased, IMO.

Good sir, we may have to agree to disagree.
Some games are definitely more evenly called than others.

Show me a game that does not have missed calls ??..

It’s made up penalties on the last play of a game to give Rodgers another shot from 15 yards closer .

The timing of penalties and when and how they are called and how they imminently effect outcomes in the final seconds of games or when you are about to put a team away .
Your photos are not relevant to what has taken place with the Lions .

20 seconds to go in the game blatant holding /mugging and to boot the runners knee was down as well…Nothing to see here

2 Likes

Of course they aren’t because they don’t fit your narrative.
You are so out of touch with reality, it really is pointless discussing anything with you. It’s like talking with someone who believes in the flat earth theory. It doesn’t really matter what you say to them, because facts don’t matter to them. Enjoy your conspiracy theory.

1 Like

What facts , your opinion is not remotely a fact …?

Fact …I showed you 2 photos of the Lions being screwed in the closing seconds of games…you show me photos of missed calls that have plenty of time to be able to come back from …

You have nothing for me except to bow out and claim I must be a flat earth person. The photos you showed me not relevant FACT

Let’s start posing photos of the Lions getting bad calls made against them and bad calls that benefited them and see who runs out of photos first?

Who do you think would win?

OBJ%20drops%20ball

Batted%20ball