Georgia wide receiver George Pickens

Good read on this kid and his injury, this is a guy we will be able to get with the Rams pick maybe even the 2nd Rd pick. Great kid and fantastic WR.

1 Like

Yeah, he’s kind-of the forgotten WR that is as good as the rest of these guys we’ve been wanting with our Rams pick.

It will be interesting to see where he goes due to his injuries…but yeah, the talent is most certainly there.

2 Likes

Other thing is say theres a guy like Loyd or Brisker at that Rams pick you can take them and still get Pickens at 2. But he may move up fast. Like you said it will be interesting

1 Like

Dude heals like All Day apparently.

adrian peterson running GIF

1 Like

Dude looks ready to play he’s back to being my # 1 guy.

After you mentioned him earlier I went and watched some film on him. Guy tracks the ball really well, good body control and his positional awareness is fantastic. He’s a guy I would love to have after seeing what he offers. If he’s there with that 2nd round pick I would be ecstatic.

He’d be right at the top of the class if he hadn’t got hurt so he might be a steal this year, but I think there’s still a really good chance he returns to school to rehab his draft stock, unless he blows up in the playoffs.

I saw a blurb where he was going back to Georgia in 2022, can’t find it now, but it’s the reason I’ve left him off my projections. The kid is electric. If he puts up some big numbers against Michigan and Alabama, I can see that changing.

It’s a risk either way for him. Right now he’s a bottom of the first top of the 2nd guy. If he were to go back and get injured again his stock could really fall. If it’s me I take the life changing money in my hand rather than risk another injury.

There is a huge difference between top 10 money and 2nd round money though so who knows what his decision will be. Hard decision to make for him I’m sure.

1 Like

If he decides to enter the draft this year I think it’s a huge risk taking him with one of our first three picks. There’s no denying his talent level. Had he not been injured there’s a very real chance he’s the #1 WR drafted, he’s that good. It just scares me he could be the next guy with knee injuries that never let him sniff his potential. With that being said, a draft of something like 1- DE Aiden Hutchinson, 1b - LB Devin Lloyd, 2 - WR George Pickens, could be a franchise changer.

And yet guys do it every year. Hutchinson, Josh Allen, Derrick Brown, DeVonta Smith, Clelin Ferrell, those guys were all predicted to go in the late 1st early 2nd and played themselves into higher draft slots and bigger paydays.

I’ve been mocking Pickens to us pretty consistently. I think he is probably the most physically talented WR in the draft (although Drake London might have a case) with his size/speed/catch radius. I would love to nab him and Garrett Wilson this draft or even Olave with one of our first three picks.

1 Like

This seems like as good s place as any, and I swear I felt this way before today, But … James Cook.

Underwhelming as a runner relative to his traits but fry covering that guy.

Half those guys are kind of meh. The helium paradox ftw.