Get Anzalone off the field!

LOL!

What’s the Anal Zone anyway? Is that some kind of coverage defense, or lack thereof?

6 Likes

Try using anal zone in a sentence.

Aaron Rodgers and the Packers attacked our anal zone.

The Office Lol GIF

You could make a commercial jingle…

“Get in the zone… Anal Zone!”

Worked for these guys…

2 Likes

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

2 Likes

Great, this is all I’m ever going to think about when I see / hear these commercials.

Over twenty years ago, my brother sang the following to me once, and now I can’t not hear it every time:

:musical_note: Sure smells funny at my nards! :musical_note:

4 Likes

Lol

He’s calling the plays out there, and is a captain, if I’m not mistaken. Benching him would have another dude calling defensive signals.

He is showing us the importance of having a defense leader vs not having one.

2 Likes

It’s like the Turkey Hole, but not.

2 Likes

So you’re saying slipping it in the Turkey Hole is the right hole but the Anal Zone is the wrong hole?

sully-accidentally-slips

3 Likes

1000000 Likes!

9 receptions on 9 targets is brutal, and Campbell is singing this guy’s praises. Unreal.

I honestly don’t know of a LB on our roster that can cover Jones in space. That was ugly to watch.

1 Like

Anal Zone song: “And I would walk 5000 miles and I would run 5000 more but my hoo hoo, butt my hoo hoo.” :notes: :musical_note:

1 Like

And he was wearing a white uniform. No, I better not say it…

I took Dan’s remarks that he appreciated his effort, not necessarily the results. even said he made lots of mistakes. I think it was a public way of saying collins effort was shit and unacceptable. he wants all effort players.

2 Likes

I will never be able to unhear that when I hear the commercials now… and I’ll laugh every time. Thank you

1 Like