Get Anzalone off the field!

Those white uniforms made them all look slow iMO

1 Like

happy make it rain GIF by Capital One

1 Like

Collins needs to rush the passer a lot more. That’s where he causes the biggest problems.

1 Like

This is how I feel. You also have to question the staff because they had this guy in NO and clearly wanted him here too. Sure Holmes has to give the staff talented players - but Anzalone came from NO. Holmes is giving the staff what they obviously asked for.

1 Like

This is what I don’t understand. The coaching staff has a secondary filled with undrafted players starting. They seem ok playing them and letting them learn on the job. Why won’t they do the same for Barnes? Unless he’s injured. Honestly, he literally can’t be worse than either of our starters. Trade Collins back to the Patriots. They’d probably give us a 7th rounder for him. Then he and Matt can be together.

1 Like

Probably made fun of his looks.
Just a guess. :wink:

Anzalone didn’t need a white uniform to make him look slow.

I couldn’t agree more.

Anyone know who is making the defensive calls on the field? Is it Anzalone?
Could be why he’s out there and Barnes isn’t. Maybe Barnes isn’t really for handling everything yet in real games. Just spitballing as to why Barnes isn’t getting the field more.

4 Likes

Its maddening. He is playing to not get hurt. Get the turd out of here.

I think I now realize why I always read his name as Anal-zone whenever I see it.

2 Likes

Anzalone does have the green dot, he was also named a captain. Could be something there and reason why he is being given a lot of leeway.

3 Likes

no wonder Anal zone looks like ass…

2 Likes

Anzalone… Analzone…

:rofl:

LOL!

What’s the Anal Zone anyway? Is that some kind of coverage defense, or lack thereof?

6 Likes

Try using anal zone in a sentence.

Aaron Rodgers and the Packers attacked our anal zone.

The Office Lol GIF

You could make a commercial jingle…

“Get in the zone… Anal Zone!”

Worked for these guys…

2 Likes