Get Vick!

2 Likes

I don’t care if he is 41 years old…he’d be immediately better than both TB12 and Mr. Blow!

But, he couldn’t possibly beat out Jack Fox for the backup role. haha

5 Likes

All day bring in Vick!!!

1 Like

Haha if nothing else, he can tell all the young players what prison is like and try to steer them on the right path, you know motivational speaker type of stuff.

2 Likes

Lol, the “listen guys, nfl football paychecks are way more profitable than fighting dogs… trust me.”

3 Likes

Dude the NFL would regret for once not giving us prime time.

1 Like

He’s not the character guys Campbell wants…thank God.

2 Likes

I think he reformed. You got to give people a second chance. This world is rough. “Walk in a man’s shoes.” I’m a dog owner.

2 Likes

Let’s not hold that against him bro. Neither could anyone else…

Also - Not remotely intersted in Vick (just my opinion).

Agree. He is most definitely Campbell’s definition of " a turd", and we now have a NTZ (no turd zone).

I remember he once got in trouble for trying to sneak weed on an airplane in a water bottle too.

I have nothing against weed, though I don’t smoke myself…however, to think you can get away with that, when water bottles are not eve allowed on planes? that is a very “I’m Mike Vick, and I’m above the law,” attitude.

I dont view him as our guy.

I don’t care about his past. He got his second chance and played pretty well. I say no because the guy has been out of the league since 2017 and can’t imagine him being anywhere close to who he was.

1 Like

Agreed, I don’t think any of us really want a 41 year old backup QB, just having a few laughs.

4 Likes

and T.O. and print the playoff ticket.

1 Like

the office television GIF
Did someone say Prison Mike?

2 Likes

Winner!

I figured we were talking about vapor rub

3 Likes

I’d be seriously interested because other than holding clipboards and getting coffee our backup QBs are worthless and would get beat out by Vick.

1 Like

I think so too…but…he’s a turd. Campbell would flush him

3 Likes

Vick would be a good fit for the Titans, ie insurance in case of an injury to Tannehill and to tutor Malik Willis

2 Likes

Literally - yes. Serial killer of dogs…yup. It’s not like he was hunting or something …literal tortured to death with electrocution and more…taking pleasure in it. Something’s wrong there.

1 Like

Michael Vick is a great, great, QB…

6 Likes