Giants have massive fight at practice

I don’t know if anyone else has heard about any of this, but dear lord what is going on right now?

Eeesh…

Luckily Golladay missed the brawl with his hamstring, otherwise he’d be out for the season already! ha ha

2 Likes

Golliday was already in his street clothes.

Really difficult to get separation in street clothes. Especially with the skinny jeans.

jerry seinfeld comedy GIF

3 Likes

I will never understand why some NFL coaches punish their players for a skirmish. They’re grown men and this isn’t high school football. I could be wrong, but I have a hard time believing these incidents fester and spill over into the next days practice. It just seems dumb to me. Separate them, let them cool off and then move on.

1 Like

Football in general is a skirmish, so pushing and shoving after a play is going to happen.

I have zero problem with two guys defending themselves, man-to-man.

It’s the little bitch third wheel that always comes in late and pushes someone in the back, that I couldn’t tolerate when I played. That’s the guy I wanted to light up asap.

2 Likes

I may be old fashioned or just old, but you want your players to depend on each other and work together as one strong team , not be hateful and divided and each guy playing for himself or you will get picked apart one at a time and lose. stand together and be strong, say “F that.” “I’m doing me.” and fall , bc nobody is going to be there and help you if your a selfish Acehole.

WE alway want our players to gel and function /produce together at a high level , It’s ok if they have fight, durability, and venom in them…just use it on your opponents not your own team mates.