Go on Record! Tell us your cuts, retains, signs, drafts for an “ALL IN 2023”

We talk about building… but when the year ends with us winning at least 7 out of 10, and finishing just under .500- it would be hard to say our time isn’t NOW in 2023…. I’m not suggesting radical restructures and can kicking, but I am curious how one might go about trying to ensure a 12 win team next year…

Rules-

1. I need to know who you are cutting (4 players), and how much total cap room we have because of it…

2. I need 5 total re-signs and what you truly expect for their APY… you choose contract length too

3. I need to know which 3 outside free agents we are signing, and terms and contract length as close to accurate as you can guess

4. I need to know your 2023 draft without any radical trades to acquire ridiculous amounts of picks.

5. Tom Brady is off limits, and not other player trades permitted.

• again the goal is to simply put the most talented team on the field possible for week one 2023….

No trades would level the playing field.

Hey, I didn’t sign up for any homework assignments. I struggle enough with my 6 year olds homework

1 Like

Geesh… I got a lot of football to watch before I am bored enough to handle that task.

Maybe we can circle back to this in late February???

1 Like
  1. Cuts- Big V, Brockers, Charles Harris, and Cabinda…. These moves save us about $22.6MM

2. Re-Signs
    A) Swaggy- 3 years 12M (6M guaranteed)
    B) Commish- 3 years 11M (6M guaranteed)
    C) D Elliott- 4 years 26M (8M guarantees)
    D) E Brown- 3 years 15M (8M guaranteed)
    E) A Anzalone- 2 years 5M (3M guaranteed)

3. Free Agents
    A) Chauncey Gardner-Joseph- 5 years 70M (25M G)
    B) Marcus Peters- 2 years 24M (12M G)
    C) Greg Gaines- 2 years 10M (5M G)

4. Draft

5. J Carter

6. Bijan Robinson

7. Drew Sanders

8. Andrew Voorhees

9. Xavier Hutchinson

10. Jayden Daniels

11. Luke Schoonmaker

12. Jake Moody

Cut no one
Sign no one
Draft j carter, w anderson, porter jr. Sanders the LB and b. Robinson.

If we are doing this so early then i can make an asinine draft prediction. This subject has been beat to death on here and it is only the beginning of december…

Well… now that Raiders effed that game up…

everyone can start over!!! :rage::rage::rage:

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.