Go Pistons

Not that he’s the answer either but I’d rather see more Livers and less Bey. I agree, Bey is over rated by some. Too inconsistent of a shooter and nothing else from his game really stands out.

1 Like

Man, he really needs a good game, because right now he truly is playing himself off the team.

1 Like

This team will be lucky to win 20 games with the pathetic defense they play!!! Casey is a big part of the problem…

Yep, Casey is the biggest issue along with youth.
I know there’s some injuries but his rotations are dog poo. Unathletic and undersized Stewart at the 5, Bodganovic and Bey being redundant together in the same unit, iso minimal ball movement offense, switching defense so you see guys like CoJo and Ivey switching on to centers and getting murdered underneath.

The team was always going to struggle because they’re so young and have some key injuries but Casey has a way of getting the least out of his guys. Just an incohesive jumbled mess most times out there. Great tanking coach though so might as well let him finish out the season then get a new coach when they’re serious about winning which should be starting next year.

Both Detroit teams in rebuilds. Both Detroit teams at 1-5. Both Detroit coaches loved by players, good motivators but piss poor tacticians. Both Detroit teams continuing to give fans headaches.

2 Likes

Did I hear that the NBA is changing the odds of the draft lottery again, to deter teams from tanking?
So, the Pistons will probably have the worst record and Victor will go to the Lakers.

1 Like

Pelicans have Lakers first lol

Victor, CJ, Zion, BI, and Jonas plus Herb is yeah

disgusting is something

The Pistons have only moved up once in the lottery, ever, and that was the Cade draft. The odds are 14% chance of landing Big Frenchie for the bottom 3 teams and pretty smoothed out down the line after that so tanking doesn’t real help much in terms of landing #1. It’s more beneficial in terms of staying in the top 4 and even that’s pretty much 50/50.

I just want the Pistons to draft an athletic wing that can defend and/or shoot. It’s their big weakness. Wemby or Scoot would be a bonus. This draft is wing heavy in the top 10 so good draft for the Pistons to fill a need if they don’t win the big lottery.

1 Like

All four.

They were looking into it, but I heard that they recently announced that they don’t have a way to prevent tanking. Before 2019, the worst team could get no worse than the fourth pick, now its no worse than the fifth pick.
If we win the lottery, there is hope.
If we don’t — I just don’t think we have the athleticism to compete. Ever.

honestly

Red wings are solid

issue is they are in the toughest division in the NHL rn, where literally outside of Montreal and Buffalo (Arguably, i think they could take a leap aswell), everyone else is a playoff team/contender in that division

2 Likes

Nailed it - I think that’s the biggest flaw. Bodie is in Saddiq’s head.

four days ago.
they came back down to earth quickly … 2-6, 1-5 losses. I’m sure the 1-5 loss was to gain favor with the 1-5 Lions and 1-5 Pistons.

2 Likes

ehh it happends in hockey

similar to Basketball and Baseball times where teams slide, times where they look unstoppable

if this goes like

0-10, then yeah thats a massive issue

also with Bog and Bey, The Bagley Injury i think is the issue for that rotation, Bog should be comming off with the second unit (along with burks), but alas, injuries mess with it

Still, Casey is shit, and he should be fired lmao

1 Like

Agree with the first part, but If we want Victor, I’d keep Casey right where he is!

2 Likes

Yep. You can almost guarantee this type of scenario. NBA needs Victor in one of their money markets.

1 Like

I think the NBA is in a place right now where they don’t feel the need to be heavy handed in terms of where a guy like that lands. Or maybe its just a more honest leadership group? If they were still heavy handed, Zion Willamson wouldn’t have ended up in New Orleans. There was a very easy and understandable cheat code to get him to the Knicks. The NBA didn’t do it.

1 Like

Bojan signed a two year 39 mil extension with the pistions

So, we aint trading him

2 Likes

Ooof, my way too early shit rubbing regarding the pistons rebuild vs the lions appeared to indeed, have been way too early…should be fun to watch team is first to have the historically worst D in their sport at this rate

Just do what I do…

…put money on what you already know is about to happen. Seriously. This week I waited until the Lions were up to place a live bet that we would lose. It was straight cash homie!

Rod Tidwell GIF by Filmin

4 Likes

I actually put $50 on the Dolphins to win…this is five games in a row where I’ve done that against the Lions, makes the inevitbale losses a bit more tolerable; at least I get something out of it

3 Likes