Go Pistons

I’ve been posting on Pistons message boards incessantly for the last hour so just want to share the joy here. This is amazing, I can’t believe it. The Pistons had never moved or even held firm at their draft position ever until today. Surreal. Not only did the Pistons need this but, god damn, Detroit sports needed this in the worst way.

5 Likes

Darko part deux!

2 Likes

It looked like a cover 0…cover no one.

2 Likes

I am confident that the Pistons won the lottery because of the new Lions coaching staff. The worm has turned!!!

2 Likes

Everyone missed it. That would be the Base Nickle Defense Alex…

2 Likes

This is definitely great for Detroit sports.

Barry Sanders needs to get his Oklajoma State Alumni gear on and give Cade a quick zoom call.

1 Like

ESPN’s mock has us taking Isaiah Todd at 52. I’m sure you Michigan fans love that.

And by the way, soak this in. This city and us fans have earned this.

1 Like

Pistons play mostly Man-to-Man Defense…Some Zone…

Pretty sure it’s cylindrical.

Cunningham comped to Luka. Big combo guard with great shot, plays D, good passer, not elite athlete.

It’s not a draft where 1 OA gets you a LeBron or Garnett or Hakeem…but likely gets you a Luka or Grant Hill or Clyde Drexler kind of 1st team All NBA guy who isn’t transformational to the game.

I’ll take it!

1 Like
2 Likes

Totally figures. Clear #1 but not a generational #1 pick. Maybe more like an Okudah at 3?

1 Like

Good for the Pistons! As a Raps fan, I was pumped to get #4.

Better than last year. That’s for damn sure. It’s not Okudah either. It’s Chase Young. Just not Peyton Manning or Trevor Lawrence.

2 Likes

Do you want a piece now or are you willing to forgo a rotation player next year for a guy with upside?

A flyer on Hunter Dickenson, if he’s still there. You can’t teach height.

Hunter isn’t projected to be drafted, which is why he is probably coming back.

Cade Cunningham - had to look him up. As far as hair goes, I can’t decide if his hair is really cool, kinda crazy/wild, or if it’s silly. I think it’ll grow on me :wink:

Still…always gonna prefer baldness.
Loved Ben, but I think I actually loved Billups more. :wink:

1 Like

That’s what I’m hoping for. But…

Yawnnnnnnn…NBA sucks!!!

1 Like