Goff Mic'd Up for Seahawks Game

Haven’t seen this posted.

Looks like Warrior energy to me @BigNatty @DreajFoge. He’s giving high fives up and down the line multiple times trying to encourage. He wanted this win bad. You can tell.

Most interesting moment is at the end where Goff says “God we fight though man” shaking his head about the loss. Johnson says “gotta do more than fight” and goff says “I know, I know”.

6 Likes

Goff is fine he is the least of our problem. I really like what he has accomplished with his confidence his game and his leadership. Goff is a fine QB

6 Likes

Maybe Goff needs to play safety in the 4th quarter? I mean what more could he really do than score 45 with 5 backups in the starting lineup.

4 Likes

Goff’s backup QB at Cal switched to safety, so he knows it can be done. Really he has got no excuse not to.

2 Likes

He should also be kicking the field goals and extra points.

I love the goal line play call on 4th down. “We’re gonna…f-in score, you hear me Jamaal? Get it in the f-ing end zone. On one.” :joy:

2 Likes

I suspect all Johnson means by “gotta do more than fight” is “we need to win though”.

I don’t think he’s telling Goff he needs to do more. I’m sure he’s thinking “we need to score more and (never to be said out loud) - our defense needs to stop someone, this is ridiculous”.

4 Likes

For sure! I was just having a little fun. I bet the guys in the offensive meetings have got to be shaking their heads. It’s a team sport sure, but shit we have scored 141 points in 4 games and still can’t win.

1 Like

I definitely think Johnson is talking about the team. At that second in context, the defense has just failed to get a stop.

He’s talking about the team/defense and not Goff.

2 Likes

On one hand, Goff IS stepping up his leadership. He’s older and wiser, has paid his dues, and recognizes the need.

OTOH, this isn’t a radical departure from what he’s been. Admittedly, I’m still not sure what BigNatty means by “Warrior Energy,” but, insofar as JG doesn’t have it, I’m pretty sure it’s not the only valid or effective way to lead a football team - or any other group.

I don’t like how much I’m beginning to like Goff

8 Likes

Great video!!

1 Like

Let’s go!!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing.
I forgot about that early fumble by the Hawks on the punt to give us the short field.
Offense getting it done, special teams were as good as they were bad, Defense is just bad sprinkled with just more bad.

1 Like

Sounded like a promo for tom bradys brand. “Lets go”

Goff is every bit the all pro that he was with the Rams. When Stafford came on, Mc Vey changed the O to fit Matt, let him play in the shotgun. What a genius. Personality conflict, but in Stafford he got a guy who could plug and play and they added the rest of the pieces. From Day 1 I wasn’t ready to be judgemental, I mean WTF, there was nothing to work with. But he threw the ball out of bounds on 4th down, TWICE!!! Who…fucking…cares? I would have thrown the fucking ball at the fucking staff. That lineup was a fucking joke. He has learned to let it go, don’t get sacked and don’t fumble. We’re lucky to have him, my hope was that last season wouldn’t screw him up. it didn’t. You know what a warrior is? It’s someone who gets kicked in the fucking nuts and gets up and spits in your face.

8 Likes

I was hoping to hear him say “golly” a time or two.
Bring back Blough!

1 Like

Can we trade for the entire Broncos defense?

1 Like

Anyone that can say anything bad about Goff is either blind or a Stafford Wife. Goff has been absolutely fantastic this year.

5 Likes

Got me 14 points in fantasy yesterday! With the Broncos D and the Lions O, we would surely win a couple games.

1 Like