Goff moved up from 34th to 27th!

Yay!! I think?! :crazy_face::heart::heart::pray::upside_down_face:

1 Like

I am not going to allow something as simple as recency bias to not give a reasoned reaction to Just Fields being at 33ā€¦

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

WTF is Tyrod Taylor still so high? He hasnā€™t even been playing! :rofl:

1 Like

Great minds think alikeā€¦and you & me in this instanceā€¦lolā€¦

But whaddaya mean ā€œstillā€ ? Doesnā€™t that ā€” symbol mean he wasnā€™t even on the list last time? I guess I could look at the old list, but Iā€™d rather trim my pubes with a broken bottle than validate their nonsense with a clickā€¦

2 Likes

I just think itā€™s funny as last week the list had 34 QBs and now itā€™s grown to 36!

And last week fields was 28 and Goff was 34?!

Sadly accurate

:rofl: I donā€™t blame you one bit man! Hereā€™s the original one posted. Tyrod wasnā€™t even on it! Just like you said. I guess I was misremembering. lol

Yeah, the criteria have to be pretty random.

There was a famous professor at Cambridge University who was notorious for grading papers by throwing a stack down the stairs & giving the best marks to those that landed near the bottom, weight/length being the only criterion in play.

1 Like

A heartfelt thanks for taking the mental hit for us. Right up there with Spock irradiating himself to save The Enterprise.

1 Like

Youā€™re a great addition to this board man. :joy:

As long as Iā€™m doing less damage than espn, Iā€™m pleased to hear it.

1 Like

At the rate of improving seven spots per week, heā€™ll be number one in four weeks!

5 Likes

And hopefully a four game winning streak!! :heart::crazy_face::pray::upside_down_face::+1:

I like your way of thinking

1 Like

Especially when you get bumped up 7 spots after throwing 2 ints, and your only TD is a 1 yard screen pass to the RB who takes it for 60 to the house.

Super Bowl here we come!

1 Like

Get him a WR and his O-line back and he might even do better.

1 Like

Oh, stop it. Any QB who canā€™t take a rookie tackle and four backups on the line - along with this prestigious WR group - to 13-3 and win his division shouldnā€™t be in the league.

2 Likes

exactlyā€¦ and I also realize that people like Teddy as a personā€¦ but he has a pretty good offense around him and still canā€™t get it done.

1 Like

Wait, youā€™re exaggerating man. Heā€™s only get three backups on the O-line. So maybe 13-3 should be 15-2.

1 Like

Now he might be the tallest midget!