Goff rooting for Rams, Stafford

Good dude. I have wondered how he’s processing all of this. Can’t be easy. But he’s handling it like a pro.

“Yeah, I’ve always been a huge fan of Matthew’s as a player and as a person,” Goff said. “I know that what he went through the first part of his career was tough, and seeing him battle through that and get his opportunity now, it’s amazing. You root for people like that. It’s impossible not to. And it’s impossible not to root for good things to happen to good people.”

8 Likes

Yeah, he’s an impressive human being in many ways off the field. Can’t wait to see his progress next year on the field.

2 Likes

I do hope that the end of the season Jared Goff is where he steps off next season and progresses on from there.

The kid is tough and has talent. He’ s a good dude and has got some fricken stones…I can’t deny it

4 Likes

GD Traitor!!!

…good dude though.

1 Like

Here is how he is processing

4 Likes

Also, I am Very Sure he is “handling it like a pro”

1 Like

On one hand, I love how she celebrates…on the other hand, you’d like to have a woman that believes in you a little more (not quite so surprised when you win)…on the other hand…wait…no other hands…damn it!

1 Like

My hands would be full too.

2 Likes

Stafford was a class act here, now it seems Goff might be just a good of a dude.
Good to see Goff stand tall and root Matt on.

9 Likes

Not going to fault her after they’d lost so many close games. She supports her guy. They had the game going on the background. Keeping track. If she didn’t care, it wouldn’t have been on.

I’m sure they had a great celebration together.

2 Likes

Well, I guess SOMEONE isn’t a secret Den member…

1 Like

He should probably process a few more times just to make sure…

3 Likes

It’s kinda hard not to root for both guys.

Both good people.

Hopefully next year Stafford can say the same thing about Goff.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.