Golladay signs with Giants

1 Like

Holy smokes. Looks like he was right.

1 Like

Should’ve traded him there last year.

Yeah, I didn’t want to do it either.

1 Like

This makes me really happy. 2022 comp. picks come on down!

I love Kenny. But not for $18 million/season. Good for him.

11 Likes

24 hours ago a decent amount of people on this message board were already claiming he was going to have to take a prove it deal

LOL

2 Likes

Wow. He got his payday. Huge RISK the giants took.

If he stays healthy, Giants could be dangerous.

1 Like

Is this the biggest FA departure since Suh?

3 Likes

All it takes is one team. All it took.

1 Like

Like they did with Matt right? Not a prove it but like maybe a second or third rd pick we can go back an check :grinning:

1 Like

Good for Kenny. And good for us in the comp pick game.

2 Likes

He got his money. NY is relentless in terms of media and fans. So, he still has to prove it. Even though he got paid. Huge Risk for the Giants, and the one Lions organization did not want to take. Suckers.

2 Likes

I’m really surprised he got that much money. I think this is a deal the Giants will regret.

4 Likes

Yeah, at that price, I am good with him not being a Lion. I loved what he brought when healthy, but with his injury history, I would have had a hard time paying him 12 per. Giants probably overpaid, unless they somehow get healthy Kenny G for all 4 years

Less impactful due to availability and ability to replace performance at the receiver position with a rookie. Still sucks to lose the guy but should get a 3rd round comp and won’t notice much of a drop off from last years receivers because he didn’t really play anyway…

1 Like

Gettleman was bidding against himself. The Giants will be a dumpster fire in a couple of years if he remains in charge. This is the biggest overpay of the off-season. Todd France strikes again.
Great for the Lions though. Love it.

4 Likes

Thought it was possible. Good for him. It is the 4OA for a RB Giants though… All it takes is one team, and it looks like he found it. Didn’t seem like a ton of teams were beating down his door at that number. Not trying to knock him. I was just against paying him that type of dough long term. No hard feelings. We’ll see what we end up as a replacement when the season rolls around.

Oh I agree but usually in FA there’s only 2 or 3 teams in on a FA either way.

People were too quick to tap dance on his wallet’s grave based on reports is all I’m saying.

This is good for the Lions either way

Crazy contract IMO, but hopefully Kenny earns it. I’ll be rooting for him! I’ll take the comp pick all day over that contract tho absolutely

Me too. But when I’m wrong, I say I’m wrong; I never thought any team would cough up a contract like that, it’s gotta be front-loaded to the max. But whatev, I wish the guy well and frankly I’m glad we didn’t pony up that kind of money.

Holy smokes. Didn’t see THAT coming and certainly glad the Lions didn’t hand out that contract.

Inject that comp pick into my veins.