Gone fishing

Jason caught a 7 pound walleye, not even close to the 13 pounder he has on his wall.

14 Likes

Great to see Brother!!!

2 Likes

Nice bass too!

1 Like

Nice work!

Gotta get @JadedLionsFan on this. If I recall he does some fishing himself

2 Likes

I saw an 11 lb walleye once and that was huge. Can’t imagine a 13 pounder. Very nice.

Man, I miss the taste of Walleye! We don’t have em’ here in the Carolina’s. That’s something I miss from my days in Michigan.

We can trade out! How’s your deer hunting? Lol

You want a white tail in IOWA just start driving around in a 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan, you’ll hit one in no time.

2 Likes

I had a new car 3 fricking days off the lot.

THREE.

Missed the first one!

And what do I get from the fam?

The Third Degree about why I didnt bring the deer home for the freezer…ffs.

4 Likes

Funny, I didn’t figure you for a Grand Caravan guy.

2 Likes

I’m all about the stow and go seating and 13 cup holders.

THIRTEEN! THE TIMES WE LIVE IN!

WOOOWWWEEEE

4 Likes

Fish Bass GIF

4 Likes

I’ve totalled two cars hitting deer. One was on Woodward @ Big Beaver for christ sake.

3 Likes

Jason got a 7# walleye…

4 Likes

Sorry about your cars… but.

alive GIF

2 Likes

We mostly salmon fish in the summer but also some walleye.

We relocate to Cabo after deer season for Marlin and Tuna

5 Likes

A couple more

The first pic we had 4 on an the guy is pointing at a 5th rod that hooked up. Seconds later a 6th rod went. 6 Kings on at once is the boat record. We got four of the six in the net

The deer is for @CasanovaJack1 since I got him in Iowa

3 Likes

I don’t ice fish…I go to Cabo

3 Likes

I hit a deer a few years ago just outside of Columbus, OH. Luckily it was my company vehicle (Explorer - 2016). About $16k in damage from an 8 pointer. They repaired the truck because it only had about 20k miles on it. Was on my way to golf with my buddy. Airbag scraped my arm but my buddy’s shins got pretty bloodied up from the air bag cover under the dash. Better him than me lol.

2 Likes