Gone fishing

2 Likes

Alaska doesn’t suck either

2 Likes

Kate takes her fishing seriously and is a helluva fisherwoman
That’s her mom with the marlin…it runs in the family

2 Likes

@JadedLionsFan, looks like you married up well.

1 Like

I did…but none of those ladies are my wife. Just friends or clients

This is my wife

4 Likes

I used to salmon fish out of Kewaunee for years, kept a boat up there at Carl’s bait shop. First king I ever got was over 18 pounds and I was hooked. When I was in college we would go snagging by Manitowac,it was like the old west. One guy would snag one and it would cross 3 lines and everyone thought it was theirs. Fist fights like you can’t believe, they finally outlawed it. We shared info with the charter guys, lure colors, depth, etc so they were really good about sharing with us too. Good times, we all caught kings and rainbows over 20 pounds over the years. Took the grease balls,(lake trout), to town to a place where they smoked fish. Traded them so they’d smoke our salmon before we went home. BTW, where were you when you got your buck?

1 Like

Yep. Lived through the snagging days in Michigan

I was in Monona Co. Loess Hills. Very cool area. Actual hills in Iowa :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice buck, really haven’t spent any time over there except to drive through. It is a cool area.

1 Like

Absolute studs and a great deer!

You’ll invite me to a lions game but not Cabo??? Lol

1 Like

Cool stuff there Jaded. You seem like a pretty blessed man. Good to see.

1 Like

Got 14 people going with me to Cabo Jan 7-14 for Cabo Corona Marlinfest 2023.

Any time 2024 and beyond if you and your wife/girlfriend/buddy want to come down for a week I will hook you up.

Thank you Mouse. I truly am blessed. But I had nothing given to me other than a work ethic. It’s the only and best gift my parents could give me.

I am living proof that if you have dreams and work hard you can make them come true.

And I have found that at this point in my life I get more joy out of helping people experience the things I love than if I just did them myself.

2 Likes

Awesome dude a great attitude

1 Like

May have to take you up on it! My girl would be all about it!

Glad things seem to be going well!!

1 Like

Have a nou been deep sea fishing once…
while on vacat in Cancun.

One of my best buddies invited me to join him…
and he reeled in 2 sailfish… 90 & 94 inch beasts!

It was an awesome day!

Still hard to know this world has been without that great person for a decade now… but I will certainly always remember that day!

1 Like

Very cool. Those are the memories of a lifetime.

1 Like

I had a fish on the line… for a moment…
and then a barracuda sawed it off and I reeled in the head. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Been there and done that…only for me it was Tarpon on the line that the Hammerheads were shredding.
Wouldn’t want to fall off the boat during that shit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, my wife has fully recovered from her stay on death’s doorstep (she was just recovering when we went to the game together). So that is the most important thing.

Beyond that, just lots of hunting and fishing between consulting gigs.

My son and I took a couple of good bucks this week
And Pronghorn in Colorado the first week of Oct.

2 Likes

There is a terrifying monster in that photo

And a pretty ugly fish being held by a pretty lady too.

3 Likes