Good Article on Coaching Staff

4 Likes

My favorite quote is honestly just this sentence - “A full rebuild has begun in Motown after the firing of defensive-minded head coach Matt Patricia, who fielded the worst defense in the NFL last season.“

I mean that is some very polite matter of fact shade all in one sentence. I’m liking our new ESPN beat reporter!

12 Likes

Agree

1 Like

Detroit is the lone NFL team to have head coach, offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator each filled by former NFL players – and the roster already feels their presence.

We are becoming the anti-thesis to what and how BB ran the Pats….

And we just need to win baby!!

3 Likes

I think if we are competitive this year and show promise this coaching staff will attract players that want to come here. Then we just keep building and the wins start coming, then more players take notice and we keep building on it then the division title, then the playoffs, then the championship THEN THE SUPERBOWL!!! GIMME SOME KOOL-AID! O YEAH!

4 Likes

you didn’t have any yet? (lol)

1 Like

He experiencing what we call in the addiction world a “comedown”!

2 Likes

I been chugging it all summer Lol

1 Like

“Then we just keep building and the wins start coming, then more players take notice and we keep building on it then the division title, then the playoffs, then the championship THEN THE SUPERBOWL!!! GIMME SOME KOOL-AID! O YEAH!”

clap please GIF

4 Likes