Good article ranking our young talent

We went from 26th, to 23rd, to 7th in under 25 talent over the past three evaluations. From bottom 10 to top 10 in two Brad Holmes offseasons. Yes it’s subjective, but I’ll take this data point and go sip my Kool-Aid thank you. Looking up Holmes!

8 Likes

mug sip GIF by Steven Kraan

3 Likes

Dramatic jump. Helped taking lumps last year.

I was thinking that there likely won’t be as many UDFAs contributing this year. Demetrius Taylor maybe? Pimpleton maybe?

3 Likes

Good point, not many UDFA’s going to make this team, heck most of them are going to retire before the season starts at this pace.

5 Likes

I think those guys make the PS. Unless Pimpleton wins out as a returner. Taylor has been lighting it up supposedly, but I don’t know who he can pass, unless they really start IR’ing guys on the Dline/EDGE. Jashon has to be in at this point right? Who knows though. I’d bet with this staff, there will be a few surprises and probably some we’ll be a little hurt about.

1 Like

Jury is still out long term, of course, but I have loved our last two drafts

2 Likes

The key to the Lions season is these guys going into their 2nd year make a jump. Particularly the 2 DT’s we drafted last year and Barns.

2 Likes

This is what happens when you have a plan that everyone buys into, and you resist temptations (e.g. splash free-agent signings) to stray away from that plan. We’re on our way…

5 Likes

Word! Let’s figure out who the kicker is, so Fox can start working with him on the trick plays.

1 Like

kneecaps are concerned.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.