Good thing We Got Rid of Slay! What a Cancer!

Thank goodness Patricia was here to clean house of all these malcontents!

7 Likes

Yea Slay and AO would have been a solid combo. Diggs is a solid safety too for Seattle. Trading away your best players just never makes any sense.

Slay, AO, Walker and Diggs could have been our secondary. smh

6 Likes

And that troublemaker Quandre Diggs. Glad he’s not in our secondary.

3 Likes

It’s always good to have a reminder that Matt Patricia can go fornicate himself with a splintered 2 x 4.

5 Likes

Patricia was the absolute worst coach and a giant douchebag to boot. How we went from Caldwell to that chamberpot was unbelievable

7 Likes

Yep the guy was trebble from day one but was love by many and they swore he just need his guys, remember one poster saying what malcont slay was under mining Patricia. Lol

4 Likes

Imagine not having to waste #3 overall on Okudah as a result.

6 Likes

Hoping Okudah can come back strong, but you are spot on.

1 Like
2 Likes

And some of you question the brilliant strategy of Quinntricia to get rid of our two Pro Bowl secondary members and draft Okudah third overall in a draft that included Justin Herbert.

Come on, people. Play chess, not checkers. Keep up!

4 Likes

Obviously they needed to drop him

I mean, what did he think he was doing?

Posting on social media

Dogs and cats loving together

1 Like

And if you don’t trade digs and slay then you also don’t have to draft okudah.

1 Like

Stuff like this just makes me despise the Quinntricia era even more. The amount of damage they did to this franchise is so deep and far reaching that it will take years to dig out.

This is the main reason why I get frustrated when people start muttering Fire Holmes/Campbell rhetoric or that they know they aren’t the men for the job. Christ, look at the pile of shit they inherited. It’s a minor miracle that the Lions are even competing with a chance to win most weeks.

3 Likes

Those two assbags were so far in over their heads they were looking up at Jack Dawson’s corpse.

What I imagine is if WCF died in the 90s forcing them to turn the reins over to someone that actually had a football background ( cough…PARCELLS…cough)

1 Like

We could have literally just drafted based on internet mocks since 2001 and been far better off.

We could have just hired Justin VanFulpen full time to plagiarize other sites work and used that and have drafted better.

Understand Captain America GIF

Yeah that always gets to the guys that loved him so much. Lol
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff