Gym Shortz is the new DC in Cleveland!

Yes but that suggests only two sides
Vs what if they had hired a better coach than Schwartz to lead the talented 2011?

Obvious improvement on Millen marinelli
But wasn’t the only option

I like that about MCDC
In that he seems edgy enough yet smooth enough to know he’s got to frame that within the face and leadership of the full team

The way Dan said to Wilkes , good game you kicked our butts is something I can’t picture Schwartz doing

1 Like

Gym Shortz is a great coordinator. Thankful he’s not our HC. He will crush it.

2 Likes

The funny thing about hiring Jim Schwartz is that they just got rid of him in Gregg Williams after the 2018 season.

1 Like

is it me? or does Jim Schwartz look like a Silver haired ferret?

Hell of a leader!

How long before every player on the d winds up in jail?

“LAST ONE TO GET FINED FOR UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT IS A ROTTEN EGG!!!”

1 Like

Well they already have one guy on the Defense who ripped a helmet off and swung it like a kettlebell at a helmet less player. So, probably pretty soon. haha

Seems like a Schwartz guy. Give that man an extension!

That was a weird situation that they forced themselves into. They fired Hue Jackson and Todd Haley, which is understandable. Then they promoted Gregg Williams to interim head coach, and promoted the QB coach Freddie Kitchens to OC. They proceeded to win 5 of their next 8 games and Baker Mayfield played well. So in Cleveland Steamer fashion, they hired a completely unqualified Freddie Kitchens to be the new HC instead of just using the same formula that was working.

Dan is secure in who he is in a way that many people are not.

4 Likes

Big Ben was out so the Steelers backup QB…Josh Dobbs…was playing that game. And yes I’m being a dick.

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

The key is swinging 2 helmets at the same time. 1 helmet swing = 6 game suspension, 2 helmet swings at the same time, nothing happens. Just like drinking 2 beers at the same time is better than 1, it’s science.

world forum GIF

End of season Brown’s banquet, 2024: “And the award for the ‘Jim Schwartz Dick-Kicker’ of the year goes to…”

Still love that guy and wish him and his family well.
All the best, except when he plays us.
He knows.:laughing:

2 Likes

If we were to lose AG, I can’t think of a better guy to take his place.
He and Campbell might come to blows every once in a while, but, they’d have the toughest, grittiest Defense in the league, at the end if it!

3 Likes

Coach Dan would crush his head like a grape.
I would love to have Gym Shortz’s wide 9 with 4 monsters back.

2 Likes

He’s a douchebag and a terrible head coach but the guy is a terrific DC. Wish we had him, Dan could keep him under control for sure, and if not he could easily punch his face in.

1 Like

Gym Shortz is the new DC in Cleveland!
Who really gives a Chit?

2 Likes

Analzone in the wide-9 is catchier.

I think the Keebler Browns could be good this year!

HILARIOUS, bro.