Hamilton ran 4.7 at his pro day?

Then why post it in a thread about his slow 40 time saying that he now needs to be exiting talks of us drafting him at pick 2?
If its not his 40 time, then whats your reasoning?

Because he is being marketed as this can’t miss generational prospect when his production and film don’t match that hype. Also he has injury concerns. Also his lack of playmaking is very concerning.

1 Like

Especially with how deep this safety class is. You’re going to use the #2 pick on a player that probably won’t be as good as a couple of the guys that go in the second and third round? No thanks.

2 Likes

I’m very much over the media’s use of the word generational. Not generational if you say it every year.

6 Likes

Is this the right place to post that KT, who is a defensive lineman, is faster than Hamilton?

2 Likes

He almost got outran by Davis.

2 Likes

Feels like an Aaron Curry situation…. Supposedly a generational talent who’s got bust written all over him

1 Like

Definitely slower than Walker too…. and about 50 pounds lighter…

Can you imagine if we’d taken curry instead of Stafford like many fans wanted us to? To make things worse that would have meant we probably don’t draft levy.

It kind of pains me still that we took pettigrew over Alex Mack. I wanted Mack in the worst way to replace raiola.

1 Like

He was never really in it, IMO

2 Likes

Not his fault he got drafted that high. You’d be wise to direct you angst at the actual culprit.

I never did

2 Likes

Is when I go from my left to my right nostril!

1 Like

We would have drafted Sam Bradford the next year, yuck. He was the #1 QB in '10

Ooof……that’s ugly. I don’t even want to think about the lions with Bradford at quarterback.

Looks like the 4.7 thing…. might be a “thing.”

Covering rookie WR Bailey Gaither… UDFA.

2 Likes

Any reports about Cine from Vikings training camp? I haven’t looked yet but curious to see how he develops

The crazy thing is in 09 Bradford wouldve been the higher rated prospect over Stafford. What a disappointment he turned out to be.

2 Likes

Learning process. He and his fellow secondary members Cosine and Tangent have been struggling to figure out all the angles.

5 Likes

Damn, a kid can barely have a bad rep in practice these days without the doubters poking their head up.

2 Likes