Hard Knocks Is Loving This Draft

Hutch–Elite and hometown boy

Jameson Williams–Pissed Off, ACL recovery, Ultra-speed

Joshua Paschal–Cancer survivor, Levi competition

Kerby Joseph–WR convert, late bloomer

2 Likes

I don’t think Paschal is directly Levi competition. He can supplement at 3T for
sure but they’re going to move him all around.

7 Likes

True, but my amateur guess is that they will have him inside the tackles most of the time. Actually, I think getting Paschal threatens Brockers more than Levi. He better bring it in training camp because our culture has a lot of caretakers now and cutting him before the season would save $3M, IIRC.

5 Likes

I was thinking Brockers as well.

3 Likes

If I’m producing hard knocks I’m putting a camera on jwill and Campbell and calling it a day. Lol

1 Like

I sure as hell hope so. Brockers is terrible. Paschal was drafted to come here and be a leader.

3 Likes

Not if Campbell/Holmes has the balls to cut brockers on hard knocks. Hope I’m wrong

1 Like

Brockers may benefit from going to a 4-3, I wouldn’t be in a hurry to move him.

2 Likes

I’m not in a hurry, but if he comes slow into camp like he did last year, he might not survive the last cuts. I hope he’s able to bring for one more season, giving it everything and more.

Sure, he’s in a position to play his way on to the team because if nothing has changed then I’m sure he’s gone.

Brockers was awful playing next to Donald his last year in LA. Think about that for a minute.

Was non-existent last year, as far as impact on football games.

I’m not sure how or why he is on this team.

2 Likes

Too many young, hungry guys that fit what staff wants for someone like Brockers to assume anything.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.