Has anybody heard how John Matthew Stafford is doing?

In 2022 I understand he suffered injuries and opted to get his shoulder repaired? perhaps a rotator cuff, since then I haven’t hear a thing about him, I couldn’t tell you if he plans on coming back and playing again …OR, if he retires. I figured I’d ask some of you because usually we have posters who are DAYUM quick to jump on news round here.

1 Like

Piping McVey’s wife down in Cabo.

3 Likes

well…at least you replied*

2 Likes

I read a few days ago that he expects to be ready for camp. Knowing Matt, he’ll be there, and he’ll be a full participant unless someone forces him not to be.
It doesn’t sound like Kelly is going to be that person, at this point.

2 Likes

I heard he’s still rich as sh!t

5 Likes

You know, there are few people that I can think of that deserve it more. From the bionic shoulders and work ethic to the millions of $$$ he has given to charities.
Matt and Kelly will always hold a place in my heart. Rich or poor.

5 Likes

They seem like good people

4 Likes

There’s that Stafford name again. Just can’t place it.

Who?

I am sure hes wearing a tigers hat to this day

He’s already making plans for his “injury” in 2023 so he can tap out yet collect his full salary.

Nope. And I don’t care enough to even try to look it up. I am glad that you still care about him, there is nothing wrong with that at all. This coming Season will be 3 years since he has been traded. I still feel the same way I did when he was traded and that will never change. Kudos to Matt for winning a Super Bowl but at the end of the day he is a Los Angeles Ram. I am a Detroit Lions fan.

2 Likes

Done like dinner.

Thats It Al Pacino GIF

thanks for the jokes…but I was being serious.

1 Like

He doesn’t need to make plans…just take a few snaps behind that disaster of an O-line, any QB would be injured within in minutes.

1 Like

There’s no way Snead doesn’t draft a couple lineman this year. He can’t put that unit on the field again without adding talent. They were getting killed when they were at full health.

3 Likes

And they don’t have many high picks. No 1st, 4th or 5th round pick. They are going to get poor Stafford killed before long.

I hope they can find a good left tackle or center. If they can do that with their 2nd they may be ok. They get that kid they drafted last year back at guard.

1 Like

Who this John Stafford guy? Is he our new kicker?