Herman Moore review of Jameson Williams

7 Likes

In summary, he’s fast, real fast and the best defense in college football Georgia, had no answer for him.

6 Likes

Haha yep, that’s the summary!

He also seems pretty aware as a player and knows how to put himself in good positions to make the catch and then get more yards after the catch.

I love Herman Moore, he was my favorite Lion growing up. It’s funny now though because his voice reminds me of one of my uncles on my wife’s side, so now when I hear Herman Moore talk I hear my uncle too (who’s a huge football fan).

Thanks for sharing that @FreebirdPartDeux! Really appreciate you always finding these things and posting them. Most of the time I wouldn’t see the stuff you share, so keep up the great work and know you’re appreciated!

8 Likes

Aside from the natural homerism, Herm explained his view as a former professional. With that being said, I’m even more upbeat about getting possibly, an epic steal.

4 Likes

I own exactly one NFL authentic Detroit Lions jersey–No. 84 Herman Moore.

6 Likes

Heck yes man! Agreed. The more I think about it, that might have been the Lions best pick this year.

We’ll see how it plays out of course… but I just love they went out and got a guy they think is a game changer, and from his college tape he certainly seems like one!

4 Likes

I met Herman @ Ford Field back in 2010ish. He was doing media pregame and the cameras were finally off, they had completed the show. Anyways, he signed my Lions hat, and I joked around with him about how amazing he was as a WR despite having Scott Mitchell throwing him the ball, he chuckled about it and seemed like a good dude.

5 Likes

That’s awesome! You still have that hat?

I would love to meet him some day, he seems like a real cool dude. My friend who has season tickets met him last year and said the same.

I’m glad the lions are embracing their former players properly these days as opposed to how it was, and hopefully making amends with guys like CJ

3 Likes

Yes sir, gave it to my dad the next time I saw him as a gift. He still has it.

3 Likes

Additionally–> Herman Moore looks SO much better with a shaved head (obviously).

4 Likes

J-Mo’s hair really slows him down, imagine he shaved his head!? He might run a 3.9 - 40 yard dash.

3 Likes

I still have a hat signed by teddy Lehman and Joey Harrington. I plan to wear that at my first lions superbowl game.

2 Likes

Combined those 2 signatures are worth at least a Canadian nickel, maybe a dime. With inflation, you might need to pay the buyer. haha

But, once you wear it to the super bowl, and it’s signed by Hutch and J-Mo, worth at least 2-3 G’s!!!

3 Likes

I realize that the used lions hat is worth more without those signatures… but it is a trophy of pride in my house

Worn like a battle scar!

2 Likes

I met Herman at a Grand opening of a new bar in North Grand Rapids. He was a special guest, seems like most people had no idea who he was.
I was able to join him for a drink and chat. I told him my son had his jersey and loved his game, he asked where my son was, when he found out my son was on a Carrier in the Persian Gulf, he asked if I could call him. Luck had it I was able to get through, Herman spoke with him for 10+ minutes, thanked him for his service and gave him his cell # and told him to call if he ever needed anything. It actually brought tears to my eyes. What a good human being!!!
Love ya forever Herman!

19 Likes

Exactly! Shave his head & get him working with Fox (humble his ass real quick and drive him to do better/more)

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @checkmate260! Great to hear some good people still exist in this crazy world.

4 Likes

That’s SHIT HOT!!!

2 Likes

And now…so do the rest of us.
Thanks for sharing that story.

3 Likes

Me three, my favorite lion, got an authentic jersey his rookie year and still have it and wear it from time to time

3 Likes