Herndon Hooker.....?

Right? But it’s true……I wish he had the floppy hair bc then it would the perfect southern boy stereotype

Simms would agree w you.

1 Like

I doubt many GMs put a lot of stock in Chris Simms.

But yeah, he’s kinda old, bounced around and coming off an ACL? Why???

2 Likes

Having two viable QB’s is better than having one. If both Goff and him look good in 2 years and you want to stick with Goff, trade Hooker for beans, in the meantime he’s great insurance if something happens to Goff. Insert whatever QB you think the lions like for Hooker, just don’t do it at 6 because the contract math doesn’t work out. 18 or lower is viable.

2 points here.

1. My own personal belief is for a mid round prospect, Dorian Thompson-Robinson is the best bang for your buck value in the draft. Best arm, improved every year under Chip Kelly at UCLA. You look at his tape and you wonder if he banged Goodell’s niece to get such a low mock draft status.

2. The Lions brass has been spending extra time with Aiden O’Connell at every opportunity. Read into that what you will.

He may be older, but, he’ll still be better, longer.

1 Like

Which one is more handsome though?

Simms is credible. He is an ex-qb, you know these things as well as I do, so not trying to be captain obvious. But Hooker is 25. He isn’t old. He is ready day 1 in the right situation. He may not be in Detroit but the points about his ACL, wonky offense, or age will not be factors into where he goes.

2 Likes

Sims isn’t in the player eval business, he’s in the drive traffic to his outlet business.

GMs known this….they also know why Mike Mayock and Matt Millen are out of jobs

How do you know this? Aside from the fact that he is a content creator? Because that is not an accurate statement. He got is start in New England as an unofficial scout.

Yeah but the front of his checks say NBC sports now…

Pretty QB’s have too many distractions.
Ugly QB’s play pissed.

1 Like

Here we go again with the hot shaming. Such a stereotype
The plight of the handsome is real

1 Like

Are you advocating for spencer rattler? :thinking::thinking:

I always kind of felt Chris Simms is to player evaluations as Chris Collinsworth is to game commentary. Fortunately for the Lions we have Chris Spielman. The best Chris of them all

No! We already have Goff. Look at all that hair!

1 Like

Let me guess Jon Kitna was the greatest QB of all time right!?

1 Like

Floor vs. Ceiling. Hooker is certainly more safer. But in that off chance that AR hits his ceiling he’s going to be a league defining player.

You call that bald, bro? That’s not even shaved
He’s not even at “wanna-be” status

I have the same problem, I shave my head in the morning, immediately I have a 5pm hairline and it just keeps growing, pretty amazing shit! Hairy dudes rule!