Hey Nate, how can we support the board?

I know you’re funding this site yourself and for those of us that might like to throw ya a few bucks from time to time. How can we do that?

3 Likes

Let’s officially tag him just to be safe; I know he’s a busy guy.

Plus, it’ll crowd his inbox more! :laughing:

@Nate!

There was a discussion about that some time ago.
I’m in.

2 Likes

I have a free 6 pack of generic beer to donate.
j/k
Actually, I can donate some real money as well.

2 Likes

Hey Nate , I heard you might be comming in to some money . I have an interesting investment opportunity for you.

2 Likes

I’d be in for this, too.

2 Likes

Happy to help

2 Likes

Hi all,

I’ve been meaning to start a Patreon for members of the community. It wouldn’t be required. Just those who want a badge and to rub it in the face of all the freeloaders. Let me spin on this for a bit, but as we continue to grow (traffic is double what it was last year), the hosting costs — which right now are manageable — will probably reach a point where my wife gives me an eyebrow raise.

Which isn’t as harmless you think.

5 Likes

Look forward to contributing.

3 Likes

Set it up, man. You’ve done all the heavy lifting. Let us help. No point getting the dreaded eyebrow raise!

2 Likes

Don’t worry Nate,

I’ll make sure the toilet paper is stocked and the light bulbs get changed. (I’ll get the double-ply for Weasel and bignatty). God forbid it’s weasels evils queso dip week…

And I’m not cleaning the microwave at this new place! Wolfcub absolutely destroys it when he’s heating up his milk steak.

1 Like

That might be Stafford. Word is he likes re-heated spaghetti

what the hell is Milk Steak? :wink:

I guess this…but I’ve never heard of it before either.