His knee was down well before the ball went over the goal line

HI Motown !! great to see you !!

1 Like

WELCOME frm !!! been a long while, good to see you !

1 Like

I been busy man, But love the Lions.

1 Like

The play stood rather than was confirmed. The runner goes into a MJ obstructed viewpoint just before that. Therefore the play stands

I stand corrected. I hadn’t seen that particular view, and he clearly didn’t get in before his knee hit the turf. The NFL still can’t even get basic shit right.

1 Like

I wish someone had the video. From the sideline cam the guard or tackle obstructs him from view for a second just before that moment.

He was stood up,I watched this over and over, they flat got it wrong

1 Like

THIS.

This is why I don’t bother waking up early on a Sunday anymore. 10am for this shit? Nah, no thanks.

While we’re at it, this guy can eat a bag of dicks.

5 Likes

Ok. I don’t have it on DVD. Just Sunday ticket so I’ll take your word for it. 3rd and an inch still so it’s likely they punch it in

FFS.

1 Like

Like the Lions did after they called the TD back from Golliday,wait, Stafford fumbled on the next play.

“While we’re at it, this guy can eat a bag of dicks”

He did. Apparently, that’s why he has the job he has.

2 Likes

Wow. Good job. That’s crazy. How was that not called?

1 Like

Snacks was grabbed around the neck and bent over backwards on that play. KC might have still won, but they would have been out at the 11.

KG was obvious PI that wasn’t called. He didn’t maintain possession, but it should have been 1st and goal at the one.

KJ attempted catch late was obvious PI call (and Patricia should have challenged IMO). That should have been 1st and goal at the one.

2 Likes

It’s the Lions.

1 Like

Good eye, I was looking for that but couldn’t see it.

Wonder why our own Media isn’t talking about this

1 Like

The play before he got in and they missed it.

This isn’t the play to be upset about.

Because they’re probably looking for an angle to blast the team with.

This franchise deserves a shitload of criticism, but when it’s uncalled for it gets annoying.