Hockenson Injury

Hockenson is an injury bust, the writing is on the wall. It sucks, but most likely he will not be much of anything in this league.

Just a tad premature…

3 Likes

She said! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I think Hock will be just fine. He’s young and should heal fast. He passes the eye ball test for sure. A dual blocking and receiving TE. He has natural route running and he opens himself up making him big target for Stafford.

Got to stay healthy though…

1 Like

I don’t know after that KC game when he piledrove himself into the turf, any game he was in, feels like he got injured until the ankle game. I just think he will be a career nagging injury guy.

He also needs to stop hurdling people. Now that I think about it, over the years, we had a lot of players hurdle people. To name a few, Nick Bowden, Logan Thomas, Eric Ebron, Brandon Pettigrew, AA, and Joique Bell.

FYI, he will be 22 next season.

Recovery time for ankle surgery is typically around 12 weeks.

I hope he does recover and is very productive, just not counting on it.

“Ankle surgery” is a pretty broad spectrum. How about a broken ankle with pins and screws and ligaments and whatever else…oh and the rehab.
I bet he doesnt practice or play until week 4 of the regular season.

1 Like

That would be close to eleven months since injury. Thinking that he will miss only a little camp time, if at all.

I suppose we’d have bandwagon fans fill the “troll gap” if the Lions ever had a magical season
But there’s no question the board is more active after a loss than a win
However, the nonsense is limited to a handful of posters who actively grind their axes over and over and over and over … while acting like they’re the only ones with clarity, giving their fantastical insight to we ungrateful, fortunate souls.
Look for upside potential and you are called a “ball washer.”
Full Juvenile

You know…I admire his effort, but I wish somebody would have pulled that boy aside and told him not to hurdle. He wasn’t the same after that.

Now he is losing offseason to injury.

Not good.

I have a bad feeling that it’s a little more serious than that.

How quickly? It’s been 11 years, bro. This explains a lot about the Lions fan base. Holding on to 1 moment in a meaningless game in a 2 win season against the ■■■■■■■ Browns at home ELEVEN YEARS AGO. Never mind this year we got hosed BAD by the refs in Green Bay and Stafford was the refs biggest apologist after the game.

Lol - that one moment you carelessly and selfishly dismiss is a snapshot of the dudes ethos he’s carried they ought his life and career as a football player: he is a baller… gives 100% every day and Sunday…

And your comment makes me wonder if you are simply jealous! That when you see him the reflection starting back at you, you are ten times less the man you want to be in comparison…

No logic in your resounds brother: just hate from the inside bleeding out…

1 Like

Most pro athletes try hard. Who gives AF. You want to give Stafford a cookie because he gives 100%? How about winning a meaningful football game. How about calling out the refs. How about calling out the coaches who ask you to run play action on 3rd and 24. Instead of just running the dumb play, how about flipping the bird to the sideline and audible? How about calling out teammates. How about winning more than 1 out of ever 11 games vs teams with a winning record. My gosh, the bar gets lowered here by the minute.

Terribly sad that his entire career claim to fame revolves around Beating the 2nd worst NFL franchise of all time, at home, in a 2-14 season, 11 years ago.

1 Like

And your limited perception on this issue is more of a shame…

Not sure why you are in such a denial brother… Matt is a competitor day in and out … you honestly sound jaded and I hope you work it out!

Resentments kill us…

A competitor LOL. Stafford is just a guy who was blessed with a great arm. He is not competitive enough. You see twice as much intensity and leadership out of Mahomes and he has been in the league 3 years. He is just like his childhood friend Clayton Kershaw… they fold when the chips are down. They can’t elevate their play… the stage is always just a little too big for these guys.

1 Like

Lol…yet Golden Tate has the exact opposite view of you and said Stafford was better the Wilson or Wentz…but hey, again don’t let fact get in the way of your soap box speeches!

2 Likes

And hence the old saying “ no matter how much logic you use, it’s fails upon the ears of a foolish mind” .

You are wrong on this and that is that…

Good day! Love ya but not that much so I’m outta here! :heart::wink::boom: