Hockenson is the mitchell tribusky of tight ends?

Did we draft a full back?All his palys are designed to look like for a full back.He dont have any separation ,no speed and is not catching anything.Its says it take time to develop a tight end.But I dont see any speed so he cant make up that next year ,same like tez tabor. He dont have no emotion in face, i think we got the wrong guy.Usually my observations are right .You can call me out next year if hockeson become a better tight end than noha fantz

1 Like

Dude, its year one.

Would you be trashing the pick if he were a QB? Of course not.

He owned Mack on at least two plays I saw.

2 Likes

Not worried about his skills at all. But did he hurt something bad late in the 4th. He literally crawled off the field.

1 Like

That’s what I was concerned about.

He’s on crutches

Crazy how people turn on draft picks so quick. I completely understand but,

1 Like

3rd round talent at best. Nothing about him was ever worthy of a #8OA pick. He could still turn out to be a serviceable starting TE though. That’s all we can hope.

Not a third round talent. He was going in the top 15 picks for sure

Cool. The smart move would have been to let another shitbag franchise reach for him. Instead we did. Congrats.

hock

Jesus H. That’s gotta hurt. IR for sure.

I’m sure he will have a nice career as a good TE, but yeah, not the physical freak that warrants such a high draft pick.

1 Like

I wanted Josh Allen badly. Out of those that were available I preferred Ed Oliver. I do think Hock is going to be an elite two way tight end so I’m not going to freak out over it. I think we’ll see a major leap in year 2.

1 Like

So much absolute conjecture being thrown around as fact around here makes me wonder nobody here is in a FO by now.

Or at least a co-host with Stephen A. Smith.

1 Like

Don’t think we need conjecture about his speed. We have all seen his combine stats.

Weird. Just got a call and hangup and it traced back to Allen Park. Some “deep state” Lions official I bet.

1 Like

:thinking::roll_eyes::face_with_monocle::rofl:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I wanted Josh Allen badly. Out of those that were available I preferred Ed Oliver. I do think Hock is going to be an elite two way tight end so I’m not going to freak out over it. I think we’ll see a major leap in year 2.

So did I, wanting Allen. Let’s hope Hock does take that big step up next year, along with a few other rooks, like Austin Bryant for one. Maybe Kevin Strong for another. And Oruwariye, Ty Johnson, Harris, and Tavai.