Hockey season!

Starts for the Red Wings tonight.
I think we will fall short of the playoffs again, but much improved team.

4 Likes

The race for first Detroit playoff appearance is on!

My $ is on the Pistons.

4 Likes

I think the Tigers are close, but with only 5 teams getting in makes that tougher.

1 Like

Go Leafs Go!

1 Like

Does the play in count? I don’t think it should, but if it does then it’s the Pistons. If not, then its a race between the Tigers and the Pistons.

1 Like

I’ve been to live events for every major sport, and while I prefer baseball and football overall to hockey… there is NOTHING like being in a hockey arena during a playoff game! Even if it is at Staples Center hahaha. Can only imagine the atmosphere in a real hockey town.

4 Likes

Le sigh

Go Whalers!

happy ice hockey GIF by NHL

1 Like

Live hockey is the absolute best!

College hockey is the best kept secret in sports

5 Likes

I’m a Raptors fan, but i like what our previous coach is building with the Pistons! Casey is a good coach.

Agreed, fast paced and violent sport with a lot of game action. The NHL and UFC are becoming my favorite sport leagues, it used to be the NFL by far. But Goodell is ruining football in every sense of the game.

1 Like

It sure is nice having Bert back…hat trick in a period and a half.

Larkin might have cost us this game. Sure as hell didn’t make a captain move at all.

4 piece from Bertuzzi

That 1st goal was amazing

Not impressed with defense

1 Like

Detroit teams just flat out suck

1 Like

good call. unreal.

Love the Wings, but to have 4 of Detroit’s teams all young and in rebuild gets frustrating. That said, I want to see progress and I don’t know that Blashill is the coach to develop and get the most out of this core of young talent. In Yzerman we trust!

4 Likes

Agreed here

1 Like

Stevie Y is gonna bring WINNING back to the D! I’m looking forward to this season. I don’t think we’ll make the playoffs but will be on the up. If Nedeljkovic is the real deal a good goalie can catch fire. I like Moritz Seider’s game. Big young defenseman stood his own in Sweden’s elite league last year. I think this kid is gonna be good.

1 Like